(Rich China Kids with Expensive DSLRs)

err ok. what to do. As long 1 has money..he/she can buy..even the whole entire system and range of equipments.

中国富二代... what are the prices of camera to them..When they probably can afford more than 1 Lamborghini and Ferrari...or even own a few beautiful property under their name.

:cool:

this is not a China forum ............ or only chinese people are allowed to participate in this thread?

Google Translate says your thread title translated looks like this

"The China rich second generation youth seying shoes will"

Be happy with what we have and dont begrudge those that are younger who are richer than us even when they treat like rubbish what we treat like treasures

Last edited:
aiya, i've seen plenty of singapore primary school kids with 5d2 (no 5d3 that time) + 24-70/70-200.
you don't see me make a thread out of it. :D

Last edited:
I'm more result oriented person. They can use Leica for all I care.
When the result is crap, it is crap to me. Won't worth looking.

kids are never rich, only their parents are.

when the kids can (or have already) earned their fortune, then they will be really rich.

this is regardless of nationality!

anyway, let us not confuse the paintbrush for the painting...

cameras are but tools to express our artistic vision. Otherwise, we would all just be keeping them in dry display-cabinets like fine wines at home.

and i know there are some here who do that...

Looks like they are all having Mark I and II .... their dads probably have the Mark III, IV :think:

anyway, don't be too jealous of them coz in 30 years time, they will all be using clutches ....

kids are never rich, only their parents are.

when the kids can (or have already) earned their fortune, then they will be really rich.

this is regardless of nationality!

anyway, let us not confuse the paintbrush for the painting...

cameras are but tools to express our artistic vision. Otherwise, we would all just be keeping them in dry display-cabinets like fine wines at home.

and i know there are some here who do that...

You mean with a rotating plate and proper lighting in the dry cabi?

I think there are errors in the title. Those who have much better command of Mandarin than me, can confirm.

It is not "shoes" 鞋

It is 学 or in long form 學.

The chinese words sound roughly similar. xué

When used in conjunction with the character 会 means 学 会 "association" or "society" or "club"

It is not "colour" 色

It is "take in" or "absorb" 摄

The chinese words sound roughly similar. shè

When used in conjunction with the character 影 means 摄 影 "photography"

摄 影 学 会

Means "Photographic Club"

Side-comment:
If some PRC kids have good cameras now, we should be happy for them. Is that not progress?
Surely we do not want them to revert to the 1960's situation.
But you are only seeing a small part of PRC which gives a misleading impression.
A large proportion of PRC population are still poor.

Last edited:

This one is :thumbsup:

b_large_t0kA_1db1000028421263.jpg

The future of human race is very promising. Even the young are aware of the contest between White and Dark Forces for their souls. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Btw, in one of the comment, she/he/it stated that they are japanese students.

This is a repost with the heading been changed.

so funny about the video.

for these kids, they have rich parents, they can get what they want...

to bad for those who don't have rich parents, complain also no use.

so just live with that, don't behave like monkeys.

so funny about the video.
I guess it's human nature to compare. If everyone has an entry level DSLR then everyone will be super happy and proclaim that entry level DSLRs are enough, the best they ever have. Some people don't have to work for it and can get pro level DSLRs at a young age. That's their luck. Life isn't fair, but we can control ourselves, and if we want expensive DSLRs enough - work towards it lor. :) Even if you don't get it eventually at the very least you tried, you have no regrets.

Happiness is a state of mind - being content with what you have doesn't necessarily mean that you don't aim for progress. You just don't let it dominate your life. Cheers!

no point wasting time being unhappy . either use time make your life better , or take camera go shooting