Riau Dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

benmah

Jan 14, 2004
photobucket.com
Hi all,
Just got back from Batam. Dived the southern islands, the Riau-Lingga islands I think. Anyway here is a link to some pics taken Riau Pics . These are the few salvagable ones from the trip. Got a whole bunch of garbage actually.

Seen Goondoo's shot after the dives. He's got some really good shots. Hopefully, he will post them up soon. Anyway, the waters there are so silty. Maybe, I am too pampered, diving in clear water. ;p

photos with baby turtles? :eek:

i hope they are not from the wild...

beivied said:
photos with baby turtles? :eek:

i hope they are not from the wild...

OOpppsssss, that was from the Redang trip photos.

ok, redang .. then? where you got those baby turtles?

benmah said:
Seen Goondoo's shot after the dives. He's got some really good shots. Hopefully, he will post them up soon. Anyway, the waters there are so silty. Maybe, I am too pampered, diving in clear water. ;p

Wah liew..... dun sabo me leh.... me also full of garbage lar....
Well, here are the few can see people one.....

Goondoo said:
Wah liew..... dun sabo me leh.... me also full of garbage lar....
Well, here are the few can see people one.....

HAHAHAAHAHA!!! I wouldn't dare sabo u man. Under those conditions, the shots were quite good man. ;)

Pics of my sawblade shrimp was just a big bright light!!! HAHAHA...those HID lamps...

Anyway, the pics of the croc fish I took was out of focus...my camera was focusing on the sand...sigh... :(

wow...nice saw blade shrimp...I'm guessing it's a night dive? some how the color looks abit off...(greenish?)...and abit overexposed? maybe it's juz me

...I'm colour blind.... :embrass:

Gildow said:
wow...nice saw blade shrimp...I'm guessing it's a night dive? some how the color looks abit off...(greenish?)...and abit overexposed? maybe it's juz me

...I'm colour blind.... :embrass:

greenish wise maybe its ur eyes... :p
its quite badly burned out. Its not a night dive, I was trying to create a black background with fast speed and smal aperture... so have to set the strobe to stronger.... this is those time when I wished I got TTL :(

Goondoo said:
its quite badly burned out. Its not a night dive, I was trying to create a black background with fast speed and smal aperture... so have to set the strobe to stronger.... this is those time when I wished I got TTL :(

HAHAHAHA...talking abt nite dive, almost every one of our dives was like a nite dive as all need torches to move ard. ;p

benmah said:
HAHAHAHA...talking abt nite dive, almost every one of our dives was like a nite dive as all need torches to move ard. ;p

Actually Hantu was much worst....

Goondoo said:

hey goondoo!!! remember me? i was the one who punched you ;)

nice pics, mine not loaded in yet but only like 5 or 6 should be able to "see people" heehee,. I love the pic of the cone shell!!! :D

Btw, wat is TTL? I'm thinking of getting macro lens maybe in a few mths...

Vanessa said:
hey goondoo!!! remember me? i was the one who punched you ;)

nice pics, mine not loaded in yet but only like 5 or 6 should be able to "see people" heehee,. I love the pic of the cone shell!!! :D

Btw, wat is TTL? I'm thinking of getting macro lens maybe in a few mths...

ouch.... *evil look at Ben*
Welcome to the house, we have friendly moderators (points at waisj and beivied) and extremely good and experienced UW photographers (points at Kthan, photosmart, KC and the rest) and a Goondoo here people claims he is meanie (and I wonder why am I the one getting punch UW)! hehe...

thanks, glad to know you like the pics.

As for your enquires, I will PM you to prevent the moderators, especially Ivy jumping on you for Off Topic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.