RGB - they scratch my slides!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestnow

May 29, 2002
sigh.. quite disapointed at RGB. - a pro lab???
last time my lecturer warned me, cus his film kena scratched. but den i try try la.. also kena 1 scratched, 1 stained by chemical.
any1 got experience like this in RGB b4?

I actually had numerous experiences ...

scratches... and chemical staines... ... but i guess there is nothing I can do ... but to of course change to another lab.

Since I've already got to know the staff there a little better... I just thought that I would stick with them.

Everytime the 'inevitable' happens... I would point it out to them ... just to hint to them to be more careful the next time.

harvest, did u load the film bulk load your film or did u buy it from store? I also got my film scratches but the lab said I never load the film probably so it got scratched.

Hey Harvestnow,

I've been developing my slides at RGB Winsland for several years now. Except for 2 occasions when I got the dreaded staple holes, RGB has done a wonderful job for my slides.

Your experience is probably a freak case.

Oh well, but if you don't trust RGB anymore, you can go to other labs. There are plenty of good labs around anyway. Ruby, 35mm, Joo Ann Foh, MS Color...

How's MS Color slide processing service? Is it good compared to RGB? How much does it cost to process slides there with or without mounts? I could pass by MS Color on my way home, so could save on the travelling costs.

Originally posted by ninelives
harvest, did u load the film bulk load your film or did u buy it from store? I also got my film scratches but the lab said I never load the film probably so it got scratched.

bought from store, not bulk film. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.