RG Competition!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodie_tan

May 19, 2004
Yishun
www.insing.com
To all intrested parties and sports shooters:
From the 21-23 July, the Interschool Rhythmic Gymnastics(RSG)competition will be conducted at Bishan sports complex. Featuring the girls from various sceondary schools in their dazzling leotards and explosive move, this is a sure event one must not miss.More information will be posted later this week regarding the details of the event.

Virgo said:
Thanx for the invitation Jodie. But working leh...how to go?
The finals are usually the most exciting part of the event.If you can afford, take leave on the 23rd.

jodie_tan said:
The finals are usually the most exciting part of the event.If you can afford, take leave on the 23rd.

Open for public event ah?? :)

Photography allowed? :D

yes flash will distract them.

gymnastics is quite a precision sport requiring high amounts of concentration. my friend was a gymnast before and he said it sorta sucked when people flash at you while you're doing a stunt.

anyway usual advice is that you don't use flash for all sports.. especially if you're using a powerful flash or you're really too near to affect their performance.

Oh my ... then we'll need really fast lenses.. hmm.. Might have to invest in a 2.8 :think:

haha... clive with your tatoo-ed 70-200 F2.8L?... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

what time will this event begin and end? will be good if its after hours :D:D

hmm... :think: Gymnastics?... can snap hot chicks... and hot movements.. yea yea yea

To all concerned,
As this is an Interschool event, do expect the all rounds(21st) to be conducted in the morning. And as for the finals scheduled on the 23rd, time will be comfirmed later next monday(14th).

zekai said:
will flash distract them?
No. I was formerly a Rhythmic Gymnast.Flash used in artistic gym will distract, but not in RG as per gymnast performs her routines with appratuses such as ball, clubs, ribbons, rope and hoop, so distraction is minimal. Morever, the lighting is bright. But you MUST remember to keep out of the Judging table and keep an arm's length away from the arena.

ParkertR said:
hmm.. feel like going! hee newb here.
you all bringin ur pro cameras? eh... i feel a little "small" with my S5000...
the lighting there good or not? no flash?
So as long as your consumer cam gives you a minimal aperature of F2.8, I suppose it should be okay. With regards to lighting, there shouldn't be any problem so as long as they don't change the venue.

To those intrested parties:
I would like to know who's intrested in this photoshoot so I can make the nesscarry arrangements with my former coach.Plesae give me your name and contact details as soon as possible.Thanks

what time is it?
i still schooling. i might be able to go if my sch gets into finals

glyuen said:
what time is it?
i still schooling. i might be able to go if my sch gets into finals
May I ask which school are you from? Basically, this event starts at eight thirty for the all rounds. You might have to seek your teacher's permission if you want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.