Revographers Season III - The Kopitiam Informal Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomographer

Apr 27, 2009
Paterson Road
Revographers
We don't only shoot,we revolutionize

Welcome to ~
Revographers Season II | The Kopitiam Informal Chat Thread !

This is continued from http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=513082

Our second thread that shot to 1000+ posts within a few days !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is a list of young photographers in Revographers(Accurate as of ~4 May 2009)(constantly updated)

shadowpartner - Nikon D60 - 14 years old
chuaboonkiat - Nikon D60 - 14 years old
La Vida - Canon 450D - 16 years old
corneliustoh - Canon 450D - 14 years old
holychef - Nikon D40 - 15 years old
lamergod - Nikon D40 - 14 yrs old
slipperss - Canon 450D - 14 years old
NormanTan - Nikon D300 - 16 years old
xiiaoDEATH - Nikon D200 - 19 years old
DragonKNightsec - Canon 450D - 15 years old
Variodical - Canon 40D - 13 years old
Lomographer - D200 - 14 years old
GoheadGostern - Nikon D90 - 21 years old
samueltan902 - Canon 40D - 15 years old
tSkye - Canon 5D Mark II - 24 years old
PrimePhotog- Leica CL, Voigtlander R3a, Nikon D200 - 15 years old

Do inform me if there's any change to equipment and i will update it !

Constantly updated with latest news.

Current Revographers Official Outing : June 2 - chuaboonkiat ( I/C of outing)

Facebook group is now private,please join anyways and send me(pioneer member of the group) with a message in Facebook telling me who you are in this forums and I will accept you.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...3733670&ref=mf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let the chatting begin ~!

Last edited:
tSkye, please state your age and equip!

will update asap

knowdedge comes from education but in singapore. it is all abt competition. not sharing abt knowledge but to see who is better at the knowledge. the best are celebrated and the losers are looked down upon. brings abt not only a highly skilled and value added society but also one of elitism and elitist.

knowdedge comes from education but in singapore. it is all abt competition. not sharing abt knowledge but to see who is better at the knowledge. the best are celebrated and the losers are looked down upon. brings abt not only a highly skilled and value added society but also one of elitism and elitist.

while it sounds logical, remember that people with high certificate levels have to release papers and documents on a regular basis if they wish to retain their Dr. status. it's actually a form of measure to ensure that knowledge is let known to the world.

on another note, i sure want an elite person to lead and be at the top. simply because putting a stupid person at the top will result in ruins, be it for groups, companies or organisations.

while it sounds logical, remember that people with high certificate levels have to release papers and documents on a regular basis if they wish to retain their Dr. status. it's actually a form of measure to ensure that knowledge is let known to the world.

on another note, i sure want an elite person to lead and be at the top. simply because putting a stupid person at the top will result in ruins, be it for groups, companies or organisations.

i'll have this sentence shared.

creme de la creme. best of the best. to lead yet to serve.

of course, they must have the general interest in mind too, not their own personal hidden agenda

hello im new here n jus wondering if anyone is like free during the weekdays now? feel like gg to shoot lol

ah btw, kinokuniya having 20% sale this thurs-sun ^.^

here is my 1st paparazzi's shot.

3541239689_fa38752f9f_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.