Reviews on Maha Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrios

May 19, 2002
Visit site
I would appreciate that all those who have just acquired the Maha C-204F charger kits from me give me a review on this product.

If this product is good and if there is a demand for it, I might just wanna place another order.

Thank you all! ;)

the power adpator is too heavy. and the car charger kit is not easy to get here.

so far the charging time always 3 hrs for my flat batteries... never shorter... ;p (in fact i assume 1 hr+ b4, but it's ok la...)

Originally posted by chenwei
so far the charging time always 3 hrs for my flat batteries... never shorter... ;p (in fact i assume 1 hr+ b4, but it's ok la...)

Not surprising actually, since Maha did call their C204F a 3-Hour Smart Charger. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, they have also launched their new C401F, which features a faster charging time of 100 minutes, and independent charging circuitry. But this time round, the discharging function have been removed.

Both the 3-Hour and 100 minutes rating seems to be rated for 1600mAh batteries, so higher capacity batteries should take somewhat longer.

wau i c... thanks for ur info darkray! ;)

just my personal experiance :

I have both MAHA & Minwa charger
I'm using DIMAGE 7i as my test partner

after charging a set of 4 Sanyo 1600mAh in Minwa,
I always get low batt signal after ~ 20 shots (although I still can shoot > 60 out of it after this signal)

but with MAHA, the same set off batt will last me strait to >70 before the Low Batt Signal come out..

is this indicating anything?

yes, MAHA charge my batt to higher capacity (if not full) as compare to Minwa...

Originally posted by baiyun
not bad..but the batteries very hot when i take out of the charger..

I notice it's much hot to charge a 1850mAh as compare to 1600mAh..
anyone notice this?
why huh?

I think it's possibly because the 1850mah batts have higher internal resistance?:dunno:

Originally posted by Nerd
I think it's possibly because the 1850mah batts have higher internal resistance?:dunno:

or it's just simple being "cook" longer in the charger?? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.