Review of the Pantone Huey monitor calibration system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point taken. Thank you.

Liane May said:
1) Yellowish cast after calibration:

The human eye would need some minutes to adopt to the new white point until it accepts it as 'neutral' white. Additionally some Laptops may have a low native luminance. Calibrating these laptops to a lower color temperature decreases the luminance again, which still increases the appearance of a muddy cast (for the first minutes).

Best regards,
Liane May
GretagMacbeth

digging up this thread as I just bought one. Going to try to install v1.0.4... :)

after installing 1.0.4, whites still look a bit yellow, when i put a piece of white paper next to the screen, with ambient light (electric lights) in the room, both whites should be the same? or should it not??

after installing 1.0.4, whites still look a bit yellow, when i put a piece of white paper next to the screen, with ambient light (electric lights) in the room, both whites should be the same? or should it not??
Are you using a CRT or LCD?

LCD.... well, after my eyes gets used to it...should be quite fine... but when i go to work and look at the LCDs....they're different...'whiter'...shall calibrate those when I find the time.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.