Review: iRiver H320

Status
Not open for further replies.

pianodancer

Sep 15, 2003
Singapore
chester.sg
Seems my previous post has disappeared. Removed by moderator? Anyway, here's the link again to my review on iRiver H320.

http://fun.musicsg.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=132

I have received queries and comparison to iPod. The truth is, iPod looks fabulous and has fantastic user-interface, but iPod does not have much features. It's easier for me to state what iPod has than to say what it has not. In fact, iPod only can playback encoded music files. Period.

If you need line-in recording, built-in voice recorder, line-out playback (to sound systems), FM radio, FM recording, picture viewing, upload files without PC, leather casing, remote control, external battery pack, all these without spending another $400 to get them on an iPod, then do check out iRiver H300-series. They have it all for $728.

Disappeared how it happened?

for some reasons I think. You got the H320? Good? looking at the H340 but no $$$$ sad man.

pianodancer said:
Seems my previous post has disappeared. Removed by moderator? Anyway, here's the link again to my review on iRiver H320.

http://fun.musicsg.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=132

I have received queries and comparison to iPod. The truth is, iPod looks fabulous and has fantastic user-interface, but iPod does not have much features. It's easier for me to state what iPod has than to say what it has not. In fact, iPod only can playback encoded music files. Period.

If you need line-in recording, built-in voice recorder, line-out playback (to sound systems), FM radio, FM recording, picture viewing, upload files without PC, leather casing, remote control, external battery pack, all these without spending another $400 to get them on an iPod, then do check out iRiver H300-series. They have it all for $728.

erm just to inform you this model dun support Canon DC, it must use a card reader if you use a canon dc to transfer file

latmo said:
erm just to inform you this model dun support Canon DC, it must use a card reader if you use a canon dc to transfer file

Thanks for your input. A list of compatible devices can be found in iRiver's website. Or visit my review to get a link there.

Status
Not open for further replies.