Review: All camera brands being reviewed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
REVIEW: ALL CAMERA BRANDS BEING REVIEWED!

For the benefits of Newbie (s), I’m writing this review for different brands of digital cameras. Note that as far as possible, I’m keeping my reviews unbiased and that all reviews comes from my personal experiences.

Abit lengthy, please forgive me.

So here it goes:

CANON: Good

NIKON: Good

OLYMPUS: Good

MINOLTA: Good

PENTAX: Good

FUJI: Good

CASIO: Good

SONY: Good

==== End ====
To readers:

1. Please send me a thank you PM because I think I deserve it for writing this lengthy and unbiased review. It will make my day also.
2. For brand loyalist who may lose their objectivity in the review, please don’t waste time arguing, you know the truth is out there.
3. If you wanna post this review somewhere, go ahead, what I said is true. You can't sue me :blah:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Naughty. :nono:

BTW, you missed out Panasonic, HP, Kodak & Ricoh :)

Ooops my bad! :embrass:

Add on to my newbie lengthy review -

PANASONIC: Good

HP: Good

Kodak: Good

Ricoh: Good

==== End ====
To readers:

1. Please send me a thank you PM because I think I deserve it for writing this lengthy and unbiased review. It will make my day also.
2. For brand loyalist who may lose their objectivity in the review, please don’t waste time arguing, you know the truth is out there.
3. If you wanna post this review somewhere, go ahead, what I said is true. You can't sue me :blah:

espn ah espn, later kena sued for payment then you know. Then not enough dough buy camera how? :blah:

To: espn

Wanted to PM you a thank you note, but your PM is full.
Your review is really2 helpful, tomorrow i will buy my digital camera based on your reviews. :D

Thanks!
Newbie...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!

:sweatsm:

This sure is getting good!

AJ23: Then I use yours? :D

To all: thanks for the PMs, keep them coming, I'm saving them and printing them out to paste in my office cubicle :embrass: If you want my signature, please take queue number.

Thanks for the support.

Where the hell is my super dooper precious Leica?!!! Don't tell me you're gonna hand it a "Good" rating! That's unacceptable for the $$$ I paid! :angry: :angry:

Give it an "Excellent" can? I promise to treat you to Kopi-O if you do so. ;)

:D

:Later,

Pinoy: Sorry but it's an unbiased review, so I can't possibly... hope you understand.

So this is my review for Leica

LEICA: Excellent

ckiang :hammer: :nono:

espn said:
Pinoy: Sorry but it's an unbiased review, so I can't possibly... hope you understand.

So this is my review for Leica

LEICA: Excellent
These people are too much!!!

You did not get paid for this fine review.. out of the kindness of your heeart you wanted to help newbies.. And some of these people exploit your kindness and make unreasonable demands that would undermine your stance of objectivity.

ckiang said:
Leica : Excellent
Hasselblad : Excellent
Rollei : Excellent
LOMO : Crap (;p)

:D

Regards
CK

How can you say people's mother(LOMO) is CRAP!? :nono: :bsmilie:

If you all need anymore reviews just let me know :embrass:

I'll try to add them :embrass:

Thanks azure :embrass:

For those whose "Thank You" PM bounced back I'm very sorry but after I cleared it last night it was flooded again. Sorry :embrass:

:rolleyes:

:nono:

Dear ESPN,

Thank you for reviewing that all camera brands are either good or excellent.

I was deciding between using a camera or a paintbrush.

After your review, I have full confidence that I should pursue photography instead of painting.

Sincerely,
Aspiring artist

P.S. I choosed to post it here as your PM is full house already.

snappist said:
Dear ESPN,

Thank you for reviewing that all camera brands are either good or excellent.

I was deciding between using a camera or a paintbrush.

After your review, I have full confidence that I should pursue photography instead of painting.

Sincerely,
Aspiring artist
Laff until peng!

Status
Not open for further replies.