Reverse and bang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
I'm just curious. This morning some pedestrian almost got knocked down by a car reversing while turning. I've seen 3 different similar cases but in those 3 cases, some car behind/beside got banged. That's why whenever I see someone reversing, I'll keep staring :embrass: Why do people reverse their cars by looking only over their shoulder on the left? Don't they know it's very dangerous that when their vehicle move, anyone/anything on the right side of the car will be in danger? :dunno:

I'm just curious. This morning some pedestrian almost got knocked down by a car reversing while turning. I've seen 3 different similar cases but in those 3 cases, some car behind/beside got banged. That's why whenever I see someone reversing, I'll keep staring :embrass: Why do people reverse their cars by looking only over their shoulder on the left? Don't they know it's very dangerous that when their vehicle move, anyone/anything on the right side of the car will be in danger? :dunno:

in the 1st place, there is no need to look over your shoulder... the 3 mirrors are there for a reason...

you use mirror to check obstacles, turn your head to gauge distance.

if both failed, damn kayu

ya lo super kayu :angry: maybe they check obstacles liao then when they start reversing/turning, they assume nothing/nobody's there. scared the hell outta me when i saw those people almost got banged. if they didn't move fast from the spot ... :sweat:

Yeah, that's why I'm curious :bsmilie: When they do that, the 3 mirrors are not used at all :sweat:

:think: wonder how they pass their class 3?:bsmilie:

you don't turn to your left to check blindspot... obviously you the guy who never drive.. :bsmilie:

u mean the left side no blindspot? dunno who's license pay money take 1...

anyway, i always check 3 mirrors, turn & check 2 blind spots also... and some cars got more blindspots than others... u won't know if there is anyone standing or riding by your side.

u mean the left side no blindspot? dunno who's license pay money take 1...

anyway, i always check 3 mirrors, turn & check 2 blind spots also... and some cars got more blindspots than others... u won't know if there is anyone standing or riding by your side.

I believe you should do adjustment to your left mirror. show the side of your car and more of the road. Unless your is those "performance car" side mirror... LOL small and tiny then bobian... try it later... you will realise... you have less of the so-called "blind spot" on your left... but seriously I do pay money to get my license... didn't know there is anyone who get license for free.. hahaha

however on a quick note. as a ex-biker, current predestrain and driver.. I appreciate your cautious effort... if all are like you.. I will be able to drive without my usual cursing and swearing... LOL

Check mirror, use The Force move in. And den finally open door, see and den gostan the final stretch simultaneously, close the door and den eeeeek the car until the tyre bumps the concrete a bit.

That's what I usually do. Not sure abt u guys.

i used to do that... till one time my tyre kenna a stupid piece of sharp metal on the concrete then I try my best not to gostan till bumb kerb. LOL....

Status
Not open for further replies.