Return policy of B&H

Leong KM

Apr 6, 2007
Singapore
Not sure if anyone here has experience in returning the purchased mechandise to B&H due to item damaged or malfunction..?
Bought something but delivered in obvious damaged condition.

Do they entertain international returns? I presume they do.

Who will bear the shipping charges for shipment to B&H? (I was reading the policy and I'm afraid is the buyer.. Correct me if I'm wrong) this is the portion I'm worrying.. :(

First time encounters such incidents and they are offline on Saturday.. :(

Thanks

Thanks. I'm currently in contact with B&H so pending for their feedback now.

hmmm. not sure about damage. but the other time they sent me the wrong item. i emailed them about it with photos and they sent me the right items and told me i could keep the ones i got. so in the end i got 2 free 8gb sandisk extreme cards on top of the 2 16gb i bought.

Hmm.. I was told the same by their customer service rep. To me what matters most is to get something that I pay for in good condition (if it's just cosmetic scratches, I'm fine with it, but not for this case...). let's see

Leong KM said:
Hmm.. I was told the same by their customer service rep. To me what matters most is to get something that I pay for in good condition (if it's just cosmetic scratches, I'm fine with it, but not for this case...). let's see

their customer service so far top notch one. what was the damage dont mind me asking.