resume for photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmarx

Deregistered
Feb 11, 2009
Bukit Batok
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to write resume for applying photography job?
Thanks in advanced.

You don't need a really good resume, only a really good portfolio.
Usually people accepts online portfolio, but if you're applying for serious positions, it would be good to have a printed portfolio.

a cover letter will do and the rest is up to the portfolio

btw this should be in the photo biz section.

Your photos are your best resume. Or if you have the whole range of L lens, you can write that down too.

Or if you have the whole range of L lens, you can write that down too.

In which case I'd not hire him, since it's obvious he thinks his equipment is more important than skills.

In which case I'd not hire him, since it's obvious he thinks his equipment is more important than skills.

No, you can hire him and then make use of his lens. Can cut down cost :thumbsup:

No, you can hire him and then make use of his lens. Can cut down cost :thumbsup:

No lah... I prefer carl zeiss AF lenses. So how to use his L then?

:bsmilie: sarcasm at its best. :thumbsup:

No lah... I prefer carl zeiss AF lenses. So how to use his L then?

Haa.. you guys are funny...

Remember to mention in the resume that you are a member of ClubSnap.. and how many posts you have (provided if you have alot), mod, senior member etc...

Ok.. think your question is already answered.... Good luck!!!

Guys, thanks for the reply. but actually i dun understand L lens or carl zeiss AF lenses. du mind explain abit abt that?
thanks.

Its just a joke... Don't take that seriously...

you can always include your portfolio?

isn't that an important part of a "resume" for a photog?

and like heipigu said, if u have a wide range of L lens, can also write that down!

A picture is worth a thousand words..

oh and yes, this belongs to the photo biz sub-forums

TS, close the thread or pm ones of the mods of this forum to re-divert this post to the appropriate sub-forum

Status
Not open for further replies.