munfai

Apr 19, 2002
Dynax 7, Sigma 105mm f/2.8, Fujifilm NPZ 800

chain.jpg

drinks.jpg

embers.jpg

marinabay2.jpg

underthedoor.jpg

Wow, I like the third one munfai....where did you take that? second one is nice too...:thumbsup:

thanks guys.

third shot is a macro of some embers in those red coloured charcoal stoves that were so popular in days of old.

fourth shot was shot opposite at the shore opposite marina square and fullerton hotel. don't know what that place is called, but that place has a great view of fullerton hotel at night as well.

CP at Peninsula Plaza. However they come without boxes, and there's no marking that says NPZ on the cassette.

Have I been conned?

Originally posted by munfai
CP at Peninsula Plaza. However they come without boxes, and there's no marking that says NPZ on the cassette.

Have I been conned?

Sounds just like Press 800's packaging - A big box containing like 20 rolls. On the canister itself, it should have the film name and brand. After developing, the film name is visible on the negative strip as well.

I am told NPZ isn't available here, so is surprised you got it. How much does a roll cost?

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Sounds just like Press 800's packaging - A big box containing like 20 rolls. On the canister itself, it should have the film name and brand. After developing, the film name is visible on the negative strip as well.

I am told NPZ isn't available here, so is surprised you got it. How much does a roll cost?

Regards
CK

:( hmm... let me check tonight. seems more and more that it's not NPZ.

where did you find out from that NPZ is not available here?

Originally posted by munfai

:( hmm... let me check tonight. seems more and more that it's not NPZ.

where did you find out from that NPZ is not available here?

i just called up Foto Guide. They carry the NPZ 800 at $5.50 and Press 800 at 6.50

Status
Not open for further replies.