Result for American Idol 2005 is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
The American Idol 2005 is Carrie Underwood.... !!

Inform u all she will be releasing her single too.. heh...

its now 9.58am, and the results juz came in 1.5mins ago...

glennyong said:
The American Idol 2005 is Carrie Underwood.... !!

Inform u all she will be releasing her single too.. heh...

its now 9.58am, and the results juz came in 1.5mins ago...

what a spoiler!!! :kok: :hammer: :flame: :nono:

Kelly Andrea? Whos that? Thought the winner is Carrie Underwood...? :p

I prefer Bo Bice though.. but with little teenage girls making most of those ppl who would actually vote, Carrie is sure to win..

GO BO!

WOW!! Just heard abt it too ... unbelievable man!

2 shocking news this morning. First it was Liverpool's amazing comeback & now this ... dunno what's gonna happen next ... :confused:

kjmedora said:
Kelly Andrea? Whos that? Thought the winner is Carrie Underwood...? :p

I prefer Bo Bice though.. but with little teenage girls making most of those ppl who would actually vote, Carrie is sure to win..

GO BO!

i changed liao.. i am 3 rooms away from my TV, and my tv is full blast.. so got abit distortion.... yah.. changed liao... Carrie Underwoods is the new 2005 winner...

mervlam said:
what a spoiler!!! :kok: :hammer: :flame: :nono:

i am onli a news online reporter... whahhaaha... for CS onli... any news interesting, within 5 mins sure up here... whaha...

PS for the spoiler ah !! there will also some great stars coming to perform on stage. included Kenny G !!

Consipracy, I say... The producers wanted her to win and u can even heard simon said that she will win the competition last night :p

Bo is the winner , imo.

laforge said:
Consipracy, I say... The producers wanted her to win and u can even heard simon said that she will win the competition last night :p

Bo is the winner , imo.

the general public still cannot except Bo because he more into rock, they are looking for someone to perform multi genre.... looks like BO dun fit into the multi genre criteria they had in mind ? :dunno:

Bo was in was because of the audience's votes ... tats why...

glennyong said:
the general public still cannot except Bo because he more into rock, they are looking for someone to perform multi genre.... looks like BO dun fit into the multi genre criteria they had in mind ? :dunno:

Bo was in was because of the audience's votes ... tats why...

Lol, that the thing... idol is all about audiences' votes and not producers' wimps :bsmilie:

I think this season's American Idol is not as 'commercial' as the previous seasons. What I mean is that the final two genre is Rock & Country, which have their own so called hardcore fans. The previous seasons' genre was more widely accepted, i.e. pop & r&b. So in a way, this season's final is very different.

Carrie, IMO is also not multi-genre. I dun think she can carry a pop or r&b song that well.

I have a feeling that Constantine's fans make up some of Carrie's voters.

Generally, I find this season's American Idol to be excellent.

Adam Goi said:
Bo Bice lost ... sigh ... bo bian lor ... :(

hey.. no nid to teach ah ???? lol... holiday soo soon ?

The decision was probably made weeks ago. Whoever can bring in more sales if he or she wins, that person will win. Putting it to the general public is just a formality; to make it seem more democratic. (Sounds familiar??)

Anyway, Bo's great, but I rather put her poster up than his because I think she's a looker. Maybe they are trying to avoid a Ruben-Clay issue where the runner-up seems to be more popular after the competition. :dunno:

Btw, did you guys watch the World Idol last year?

I think the winner, Kurt Nielson (the Norweigian guy), was a true winner. Purely succeeded based on his voice. But then again, the word 'Idol' doesn't specify only on singing abilities (maybe looks too?).

But I like Ian Dickson's comment on Kurt though, "You have the voice of an angel and the face of a Hobbit. If there were a Middle Earth Idol, you'd be it!" :bsmilie:

Clark75 said:
Btw, did you guys watch the World Idol last year?

I think the winner, Kurt Nielson (the Norweigian guy), was a true winner. Purely succeeded based on his voice. But then again, the word 'Idol' doesn't specify only on singing abilities (maybe looks too?).

But I like Ian Dickson's comment on Kurt though, "You have the voice of an angel and the face of a Hobbit. If there were a Middle Earth Idol, you'd be it!" :bsmilie:

middle earth idol... omg.. i would bring him and ask him to sing in front of sauron's forces. and let them decide his fate.... lol... feed him to the orcs !! whahaha...

Adam Goi said:
Btw, can anyone tell me the title of the song which Carrie sang @ the close of the show? Bo also did his version the day before ... thanks! ;)

adam.. sadly no.. i am going to catch the 2nd telecast if theres one later on saturday or sunday.. heh.. maybe some webby will say it...

jodie_tan said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

i kinda realli like Anwar la... but he lost... darn those who dunno hw to appreciate true talents... too bad.. this is Idol contest too.. heh..

Status
Not open for further replies.