restless

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
corridor.jpg

titled:restless in the streets

eadwine: u know what I'm going to say again.....

u lucky dude! hehe

ok back to the photo...pretty good mood captured, but wonder if it will be better if the tunnel is centralised? Cuz the arrangement of the 3 persons already broken the symmetry, and the tunnel's asymmetry sort of distracted the mood a little. Btw, how did u make 3 girls pose for you at the same time? U must have some really persuasive skills man...

oh yah, the title, should it be restless? They don't look restless...they look listless.

i like the pose of the last girl.

Originally posted by Tweek
eadwine: u know what I'm going to say again.....

u lucky dude! hehe

ok back to the photo...pretty good mood captured, but wonder if it will be better if the tunnel is centralised? Cuz the arrangement of the 3 persons already broken the symmetry, and the tunnel's asymmetry sort of distracted the mood a little. Btw, how did u make 3 girls pose for you at the same time? U must have some really persuasive skills man...

oh yah, the title, should it be restless? They don't look restless...they look listless.

USE THE "FORCE" hahaha
no lah,met my friends after some concert they attended. i was kinda figuring whether to crop it till it looks symmetrical or just leave it as it is.
how i persuaded them....hmm i just said
"quick take a photo before someone comes by and u guys look dumb while i could just walk away"
haha

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
multiple exposure??

u are some lucky man.....

er....tt last girl is frm the shot taken in She 1 and 2 rite?

my what sharp eyes u have!!

Fantastic work, Eadwine! I like it.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.