Restaurant that can turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleace

Mar 11, 2008
On the Red Dot
www.flickr.com
Hi Guys

Any of you know that the "everybody is talking about" turning restaurant is located at which part of singapore? Do they have any website?

Thanks

the one near vivocity? i forgot the name of the restuarant, quite an oldie place i think, it was mentioned in a local bridal mag this mth, as one of the many locations too for wedding dinners.

turn where??

upside down or left and right?? if upside down singapore dun have, if left and right singapore may have, turn around type its at near vivo city.

turn where??

upside down or left and right?? if upside down singapore dun have, if left and right singapore may have, turn around type its at near vivo city.

:bsmilie:turn to gold like smurfs!:bsmilie:

The name is Prima Resturant if I'm not wrong.

I would not consider going back there for a meal given that on one family dinner there, there was a fly in my steam fish and during a wedding there was a rusty fishing hook in the fish :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Eat at your own risk :bsmilie:

the one near vivocity? i forgot the name of the restuarant, quite an oldie place i think, it was mentioned in a local bridal mag this mth, as one of the many locations too for wedding dinners.

I would not consider going back there for a meal given that on one family dinner there, there was a fly in my steam fish and during a wedding there was a rusty fishing hook in the fish :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

yes it at prima building near PSA entrance. call prima restuarant.

oh is it that bad? got fly inside... oh gosh... I had my dim sum there sometime ago, not that bad leh... dun noe whether if i ate some fly in or not. :rolleyes:

I would not consider going back there for a meal given that on one family dinner there, there was a fly in my steam fish and during a wedding there was a rusty fishing hook in the fish :thumbsd:

:bigeyes::bigeyes:
the fishes they served are hand-fished?? :sweat:

and this reminds me... i have to check my food before i put it into my mouth..

Last edited:
Actually u can book a cabin of the Flyer to urself and dine in the cabin..this one consider turn a not? :D

yes it at prima building near PSA entrance. call prima restuarant.

oh is it that bad? got fly inside... oh gosh... I had my dim sum there sometime ago, not that bad leh... dun noe whether if i ate some fly in or not. :rolleyes:

The taste of the food is not bad ( but price is on the high side ) but that 2 incidents turned me off.

The service level of the staff is really down the dumps as well. Wait about 20 mintues before anyone came to take our order. Ordered our dinner ( 6 normal dishes ) and it was another hour or so before the last dish is served. Wait another 20 mintues for our bill. Including the time spend waiting for them when we complained about the fly, we spend more than 2 hour there for a simple meal. Best thing is that we were the first family to arrive when they open for the dinner crowd and the table next to us which came half an hour after us finish and left befor our last dish was served!!!:angry::angry:

:bigeyes::bigeyes:
the fishes they served are hand-fished?? :sweat:

and this reminds me... i have to check my food before i put it into my mouth..

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

No lar, I think it's from kelong but have "escaped" from the hook and line before, that's why the hook was rusted.

Could it be the fly got giddy because of the revolving and fell into the steam fish?

the prima that time i go before.. but the orchard 1 is at where?

already mentioned liao lor... it's the Top of the M at the Meritus Orchard... the hotel diagonally opposite Paragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.