restaurant recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
i'm seriously running out of restaurants to go to.

if anyone has recommendations that fit the following criteria, please recommend.
appreciated.

1)has private room
2)can acoomodate 15-20pax in 1 table
3)cuisine doesnt really matter but prefer chinese
4)good ambience
5)service should be graded good too but not a deciding factor as most sgp restaurants service sucks save for a few
6)preferably with a good view like top of the P, or equinox.(but not cruicial)

please please recommend!

I like Xi Yan.... but I seriously don't know if they have a table that can seat 20....

I like Xi Yan.... but I seriously don't know if they have a table that can seat 20....

let me google it.
thanks

food any good?

no view!
you cant choose your meal ... eat what they serve, in the name of what they cook is good for you ....:dunno: they will intro at every course.
This is good if you got to impress some aliens and on a budget.

peach garden@33?

used to be very nice before the "girls" sold their shares to the new owners :dunno:

Yes, they have VERY big table, and ok view!

no view!
you cant choose your meal ... eat what they serve, in the name of what they cook is good for you ....:dunno: they will intro at every course.
This is good if you got to impress some aliens and on a budget.

used to be very nice before the "girls" sold their shares to the new owners :dunno:

Yes, they have VERY big table, and ok view!

You mean this is good if you DON'T have a budget!! :bsmilie:

man fu yuan @ intercon bugis.

You mean this is good if you DON'T have a budget!! :bsmilie:
if you have been there, you know the concept is supposed to be very good. but the place, decor, service, food quality ... all budget la ....:dunno:
i would say, cheap and impressive, but not for serious diners.... and esp not up to our jeannie' league.

if you have been there, you know the concept is supposed to be very good. but the place, decor, service, food quality ... all budget la ....:dunno:
i would say, cheap and impressive, but not for serious diners.... and esp not up to our jeannie' league.

yeah lah... but i not so loaded mah... so the price is considered ex for me... :(

sharks bone cartilage soup.
creaaaaaaaamy!
yum yum!
yea it's good. the roast duck is good too.

my hker cousins used to go there everyday for about 3+ years till they switched to peach garden @ ocbc.

yeah lah... but i not so loaded mah... so the price is considered ex for me... :(

dont take kopitiam postings so literally.

and never compare yourself with others.
thanks very much for the recommendation.
i certainly will check it out.

yea it's good. the roast duck is good too.

my hker cousins used to go there everyday for about 3+ years till they switched to peach garden @ ocbc.

everyday for 3+years?

i think if i go everyday for 3 days i will get so sick of the food liao.
how to tahan 3 years????
ZHEN DE MAH?!?!?!?!???!

everyday for 3+years?

i think if i go everyday for 3 days i will get so sick of the food liao.
how to tahan 3 years????
ZHEN DE MAH?!?!?!?!???!
dont have to eat the same thing everyday mah. keke.. ok maybe not every single day, but yea, it's like their canteen.

dont have to eat the same thing everyday mah. keke.. ok maybe not every single day, but yea, it's like their canteen.

ic ic!:bsmilie:

Lei Garden, Chjimes.
Chinese Restaurant (Forgot the name, sorry), Goodwood Park Hotel.
Chinese Restaurant (Forgot the name again, sorry), Shangri-La.

Lei Garden, Chjimes.
Chinese Restaurant (Forgot the name, sorry), Goodwood Park Hotel.
Chinese Restaurant (Forgot the name again, sorry), Shangri-La.

been to all 3 before.

goodwood park is min jiang
shang palace at shangrila

Status
Not open for further replies.