restaurant recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
was pushed by colleagues to give a treat.

12 pax.

buffet or ala doesnt matter

any cuisine will do.

most importantly is ambience.

must be able to talk and hear each other without raising voices.

please help.

I only remember one restaurant at Great World City where I don't think there was any charge for the private room, just need to book and request for it. Wasn't on my tab though, so please call to check or something:

Link

The room I was in was pretty small, definitely cannot fit twelve but I am pretty sure that they have bigger ones, unless my memory serves me wrong. The layout of the private rooms also a little bit cramped, though you get privacy, well.

Food was so-so in my book, and well, it's the standard Crystal Jade fare, not sure if it fits in your book but it's all I know, hee hee. Please don't kill me if it's too low for the class, not being sarcastic or something.

You're asking at the wrong time of the day I guess, not many replies now, maybe wait for night.

had a company dinner at Tung Luk Signatures at Vivo, food is very nice. they got a private room but not sure if got extra charges for it

had a company dinner at Tung Luk Signatures at Vivo, food is very nice. they got a private room but not sure if got extra charges for it

how diff is the food compared to tunglok restaurants?
or is this the highend version of tunglok?

was thinking of this too.

Crystal Jade's flagship store at Vivocity? They have private rooms at no extra charge.

how diff is the food compared to tunglok restaurants?
or is this the highend version of tunglok?

was thinking of this too.

its high end version, some what like fine dining. Service very good.
Food is very different, fusion Chinese.
One very nice dish, Peking chicken with foes gias

its high end version, some what like fine dining. Service very good.
Food is very different, fusion Chinese.
One very nice dish, Peking chicken with foes gias

dunno about u, but to me, fine dining aint really for big eaters.
5 guys i'm about to treat are like prisoners of war.:bsmilie:

Wow...is anyone of them looks like him? http://wentworthmilleronline.com/ :lovegrin:

Anyhow...back to the subject.....heard there is one Brazilian restaurant at the Chijms not bad....lots of meats....a perfect fit for ex convicts :sweatsm:

mine was a 8 course dinner so its filling, cost $588 per table I think :sweat:

You can try to flip the Yellow Pages Buying Guide.

Alternatively, you can log on to www.yellowpages.com.sg

:)

2 more alternatives, you can sms "Restaurants" to 77777

Or you can call CitySearch at 1900-7-777-777

Cheers!

Go mezza9 at Hyatt. More choices. No need to scratch head what to eat. Sure got something for everyone! :)

Go mezza9 at Hyatt. More choices. No need to scratch head what to eat. Sure got something for everyone! :)
yeap hyatt would do- got three rest there -mezza,e kitchen and pete's place basement.pete's place e best:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.