Restaurant By The Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think u make a mistake, was there almost every week the food was great and the weekend was so crowded that you may not get a sit, i think u go wrong restaurant lol. juz kidding or maybe the food there dun suit and did u highlight to the waitress when the food was served cold? i cannot imgine that u keep quite when the food was served cold. unless u tok cok, lol kidding. will email the management about this comment made by you.:)
That Bottle Tree place is very bad, I din bother to ask them because my experience was so bad I wish them to close down soon, dun feed the trolls right?

There is the Ponggol Marina where they have Ubin Seafood Restaurant and Choon Seng Seafood Restaurant. There used to be be another Maltilda Restaurant there but closed down a few months ago. Then, you can also go to Vivo City where they have many eateries facing the sea.

There's a nice restaurant by the seas called Beulieu house (dunno how to spell 'beulieu') at Sembawang Park, Tuah road. The food is great, and it's not that expensive. Plus, you get to choose to sit inside or outside. I always sit outside to enjoy the breeze :D

That Bottle Tree place is very bad, I din bother to ask them because my experience was so bad I wish them to close down soon, dun feed the trolls right?

I've been there. The personals were relatively rude, and the place is so crowded, and when we asked for a place to sit, they said 1/2 an hour. After about 1/2 hour, we went back to ask and they said 'no place, wait 1/2 hour more'...:confused:
Anyway, that place is quite 'ulu'

There's a nice restaurant by the seas called Beulieu house (dunno how to spell 'beulieu') at Sembawang Park, Tuah road. The food is great, and it's not that expensive. Plus, you get to choose to sit inside or outside. I always sit outside to enjoy the breeze :D

I love that place, got the step back in time feel.:heart:
http://www.beaulieuhouse.com.sg/

there's a seafood restaurant at SAF yacht club

Status
Not open for further replies.