*Respect Your Teachers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot wack the kids, their parents will sue

erm hem...i was once like them...:embrass:

same here... wacking is not the way it should be handled. You are only putting your frustration onto the children directly. You can issue warning letters to them, then expell the child and then let them taste the bitterness of the society , he he...

LOL.... :bsmilie:

Quite a handful, I must say... But personally, I feel the teacher himself has to take much of the responsibility as well... He's the adult and should be the person taking charge... He seemed so detached from his class, and that is the main root issue here... Kids these days are not in the 'repect simply because you are the teacher' mentality due to upbringing and societal norms etc... They need guidance more than anything...

Just sharing my 2 cents worth of thought... Thanks TS for sharing this clip... It has enriched me a lot :)

same here... wacking is not the way it should be handled. You are only putting your frustration onto the children directly. You can issue warning letters to them, then expell the child and then let them taste the bitterness of the society , he he...

I like your Avatar :angel:

Cannot wack the kids, their parents will sue

Pull him aside. Send him away. Call for reinforcement.

The teacher must have enough of courage to handle the student. He is incharge!

He just have to be firm with him. Send him out of the class and seek help. This type of children have to be handled collectively. The principal must give full support!!!

Yappy & happy

Nowaday student really :sweat:
straitstimes.com said:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Asia/China/Story/STIStory_124027.html

May 30, 2007Outcry over students abusing teacher
BEIJING - AN ONLINE video clip of two students abusing a 70-year-old teacher has triggered an uproar in China, state press said yesterday.
The video was shot by a student at a Beijing school a week ago.
It shows a boy approaching his teacher and then slamming the man's hat down over his face before returning to his seat, the Beijing News reported.
Later, another boy threw a plastic bottle at the teacher as students in the classroom burst out laughing, it said.
The five-minute video was later posted on a blog and picked up by numerous websites, drawing angry outbursts from Internet surfers who were shocked at the audacity of the Chinese youths.
Some even went to the school to reprimand the students and express support for the teacher, the paper said.
The teacher, Mr Sun Xingmao, who teaches history, politics and geography at the vocational school, did not want to discuss the incident.
He said the students have already apologised and have been excused. To many Chinese, the incident is likely to act as an uncomfortable reminder of the 1966-76 Cultural Revolution, which saw similar scenes of students humiliating and beating up their teachers. AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

中國未來的悲哀

Status
Not open for further replies.