Respect to the KING...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
Watch a movie just now and recall week ago when i was in Bangkok watching movie.. long advertisment and trailer.. and just before the show start..
everyone stand up...i was amaze... the show not even started and everyone leaving?..:sweat:

No.. they just stand up.. so i just follow.. actually it is a respect to the King while the (country/or birthday???)song is being sung..

amazing citizen of the country.. they love their king so much..:thumbsup:

'make me wonder just now if the cinema here start to play the song will anyone standup or will anyone go to the movie?':sweat:

I'll carry on with my big mac and/or old chang kee popiah/curry puff.

_espn_ said:
hahahaha...you also King hor...:bsmilie::bsmilie:

_espn_ said:
Issit? Who crowned me? :dunno:

nb...mkk..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Sion said:
You can't stand and sing Majulah Singapura in such mouthful. :)
I prefer to sit... don't like to stand...:bsmilie:

soma said:
make me wonder just now if the cinema here start to play the song will anyone standup or will anyone go to the movie..:sweat:

you mean the national anthem? hmmm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . .

_espn_ said:

Singapore cinema not allow to bring those in right? They have rules like the Singapore Cigi rules.. anything not purchase from them are not allow to bring in..:rolleyes:

soma said:
Singapore cinema not allow to bring those in right? They have rules like the Singapore Cigi rules.. anything not purchase from them are not allow to bring in..:rolleyes:
ERM... OOOPS... kena discovered liao... :sweatsm:

_espn_ said:
:dunno: Don't get u, I blur liao :confused:
er...you need to go on course in weight loss cafe to get the full meaning.. can start from seasons 2 since you old bird liao.....:bsmilie:

soma said:

got ah? ... paiseh :sweatsm:

eikin said:
you mean the national anthem? hmmm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . .

......................................tryiing to remember some.........................................................................:sweat:

soma said:
er...you need to go on course in weight loss cafe to get the full meaning.. can start from seasons 2 since you old bird liao.....:bsmilie:
I newbie only lah :embrass:

Guess the best Cinema is still Princess at Bedok Interchange.. Usually you will have no problem getting ticket... Mon-Wed $5, Thur $6 , Fri-Sun $7, regardless of what you bring they simply heck..can bring your own viewcam if you want or do TFCD.. :bsmilie::bsmilie::thumbsup::thumbsup:

_espn_ said:
I newbie only lah :embrass:

Nb.. Mia Kay Kay.. although you only have 353 post count shown.. i know you still got 20+thousand posts as backup..:bsmilie:

soma said:
Guess the best Cinema is still Princess at Bedok Interchange.. Usually you will have no problem getting ticket... Mon-Wed $5, Thur $6 , Fri-Sun $7, regardless of what you bring they simply heck..can bring your own viewcam if you want or do TFCD.. :bsmilie::bsmilie::thumbsup:

the most comfortable one must be GV gold class at Great World City, no problem getting ticket also, but ridiculous price :bsmilie: and you can bring in anything you like, because no one is going to disturb you throughout the show :angel:

soma said:
Nb.. Mia Kay Kay.. although you only have 353 post count shown.. i know you still got 20+thousand posts as backup..:bsmilie:
Don't have lah... why nobody trust me :cry:

eikin said:
the most comfortable one must be GV gold class at Great World City, no problem getting ticket also, but ridiculous price :bsmilie: and you can bring in anything you like, because no one is going to disturb you throughout the show :angel:

er.......most cinema don't disturb rite?..you mean other cinema the ticket seller jump on you in the middle of the show meh?:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.