Reservist/hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackals

Apr 30, 2006
any folks who have undergone your ICT recently, were u allow to bring in hp with cam?
any stringent checks at the guardhouse?

any folks who have undergone your ICT recently, were u allow to bring in hp with cam?
any stringent checks at the guardhouse?

don't get caught but they would ask you to surrender actually. it's always a hide and seek game :)

no cam-hp by right, but by left, can.... got people bring digi-cam go in take photo with the tanks and so on.... just be alert

you go in army already meh?
me ish got knowledge and links one(unlike you:cool: ), i hold highest cca post leh, simple simple thing also dun now how to command a unit? other CSers need help, i will help;)

No camera phone is allowed in any army premises; be it gazetted army training ground or camps. If you got caught - breach of security, u could end up being sentenced to detention. Not worth it.

You can bring phone in, but those without any cameras only.

Last time, when I go for ICT, I use my old Nokia 8850. When I'm out of camp, use back my O2 XDA! :)

sounds pretty bad....guess gotta buy a non-cam hp now
shucks!

back from reservist!

Advice will be you get a good old nokia 3210, 3310, 8250, 8210 etc. models just for reservist, esle it will be damn mafan, unless you happen to be CO Runner or the official cameraman =)

back from reservist!

Advice will be you get a good old nokia 3210, 3310, 8250, 8210 etc. models just for reservist, esle it will be damn mafan, unless you happen to be CO Runner or the official cameraman =)
any recommendations on where to get such classic phones? :thumbsup:

was using a 3210 and 8250 before

its not worth to get charge for breachin the law.. be it NSF or NSman or Regular..

nokia 3210,2600 , 3100 are good phones. or even the classic 3310, 3210 and 2100 , 8250 :)

that is why there is quite a few non-camera model such as 2610 and 2310

I have got the 2610 ($100++ without line) for that purpose....basically I say see heng suay la...even I go RT they will also check at times.

Saw an airforce captain using 2610 on the train the other day...so i guess...

Don't play play la....really not worth it....

where did u bought your 2610?

just return fr reservist yesterday. strictly no cam hp. RP will ask everyone after the gate whether you have a hp with u. if answer is YES, they will demand for your hp. if yr hp has a camera, they will place yr hp in this pigeon hold like rack and issue a ticket so that u can redeem your hp after out pro. i brought in my nokia Ngage to ICT. if u r caught using a camera hp in camp, you will get discplinary action. Advise not to bring cam hp, if u choose to do so, just do not get caught. :)

just return fr reservist yesterday. strictly no cam hp. RP will ask everyone after the gate whether you have a hp with u. if answer is YES, they will demand for your hp. if yr hp has a camera, they will place yr hp in this pigeon hold like rack and issue a ticket so that u can redeem your hp after out pro. i brought in my nokia Ngage to ICT. if u r caught using a camera hp in camp, you will get discplinary action. Advise not to bring cam hp, if u choose to do so, just do not get caught. :)
any restriction on other gadgets? i.e mp3, pmp?

any restriction on other gadgets? i.e mp3, pmp?

mp3 is fine as long it doesn't act as a thumbdrive. err for me, i bring 3 handphones to camp including a v3. it's all by left in my camp =D my CO even allowed my battalion to bring in our cameras to transfer photos taken in our india exercise to the media team.

Status
Not open for further replies.