Reserve List -> ClubSNAP Zoo PhotoShoot - 26th January 2003 - Co-organised with Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
In view of the number of people who are unable to make it to the PhotoShoot due to other committments, I am starting a reserve list here. Please add your name to a list if you are interested and are most likely able to turn up.

Reserve NameList
-----------------------
1)

Reserve NameList
-----------------------
1) snowman

maybe can also state time arriving so that organisers can allocate the equipment?

1) snowman
2) erwinx (12.00 pm)

Originally posted by Edmund
In view of the number of people who are unable to make it to the PhotoShoot due to other committments, I am starting a reserve list here. Please add your name to a list if you are interested and are most likely able to turn up.

Reserve NameList
-----------------------
1)

Hi Edmund

I am wondering if the confirmation could be done with the original list in the Announcements/News Forum since the master list is there. It might get messy for two different forums to have two separate listings and any updates must be duplicated.

Many thnx

1) snowman
2) erwinx (12.00 pm)
3) perly :)

first timer here :D

i'm interested and would be able to make it.. pls add me to the reserve list

is this list more or less confirm?? cus i wouldnt be home on sat nite.... so i need a clarification ASAP...

- i am confirmed -

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the silence.. my machine got knocked out the past 2 days ;(
I am moving everyone on the reserve list over to the master list... except for erwinx <- you're already on the master list what!! :kok:

And Sebastian, no probs, the confirmation is supposed to be done on the master list and not here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.