Reservation: Lightsphere Inverted Dome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgdavid

Jan 21, 2005
Singapore
www.flickr.com
If you are interested in reserving a Inverted Dome, click on the thread below and put in your nick, thanks. :sweatsm:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=156142&page=22

p/s: I'm not sure how many IDs I can get hold of... in the event I got only a limited quantity. I will based on the name list order, thank you for your kind understanding
shade.gif

Up for your good services.

I already placed an order for the dome. How much does one cost?

Hi David... Busy as usual with your excellent services... ;) Long time hasn't been visiting C.C. threads, so just found out your MO on this Inverted Dome for LS II. I believe this will not be the one time off right? ;p I can smell your 2nd batch coming. Let me have a reserve for the coming one if this is real.

Hey... With this good responds and excellent service, maybe you can start your sgdavid.com stores liao... :think: Wishing you a early Happy Chinese New Year...

God Bless...

jUzMoO said:
Hi David... Busy as usual with your excellent services... ;) Long time hasn't been visiting C.C. threads, so just found out your MO on this Inverted Dome for LS II. I believe this will not be the one time off right? ;p I can smell your 2nd batch coming. Let me have a reserve for the coming one if this is real.

Hey... With this good responds and excellent service, maybe you can start your sgdavid.com stores liao... :think: Wishing you a early Happy Chinese New Year...

God Bless...

Hi Bro JuzMoo,
How are you doing?

Yeah, this Inverted Dome thingy got me busy. Initially I brought in only 20 pieces thinking that no one is interested but to find out later that everyone is waiting for it to be made available.

So this time round I brought in double, 40 and it still seems to be short. I'll see if there is a possiblilty to get some extras.

e-Commerce store? hehe...not for the time being...Don't have critical mass to do that and besides it is too tedious to maintain an e-Commerce site. I'm doing it the mail order way now.
Besides, I wanna keep cost low to share the savings between the buyer and seller ;)

Anyway...I would like to wish you Nian Nian You Yu & Bu Bu Gao Sheng!!! (sorry my hanyu pinyin sucks) :sweatsm:

David

sgdavid said:
Hi Bro JuzMoo,
How are you doing?

Yeah, this Inverted Dome thingy got me busy. Initially I brought in only 20 pieces thinking that no one is interested but to find out later that everyone is waiting for it to be made available.

So this time round I brought in double, 40 and it still seems to be short. I'll see if there is a possiblilty to get some extras.

e-Commerce store? hehe...not for the time being...Don't have critical mass to do that and besides it is too tedious to maintain an e-Commerce site. I'm doing it the mail order way now.
Besides, I wanna keep cost low to share the savings between the buyer and seller ;)

Anyway...I would like to wish you Nian Nian You Yu & Bu Bu Gao Sheng!!! (sorry my hanyu pinyin sucks) :sweatsm:

David
Think is Nian nian you LENSE......

Status
Not open for further replies.