Reselling item with fake info

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a 15 year old kid but i look like 30, this means that my boyfriend can have sex with me and i won't be considered a minor and he won't be persecuted for statutory rape.

hi, i am 90 year old ah ma, but i look like 30 year old woman, does this mean that i can state my age as 30 years old?

can i go around telling people that i am 30 and they can marry me? :bsmilie:

ok, let's not be so disgusting, maybe i have 50 years old but i have aged well, so i look like 30. who here will be happy to find out that i am actually 50 after i tell them that i am 30 and get married?

Are you Alan Thum? The Hong Kong singer that is forever 25???:bsmilie:

Can I inject botox into my old lenses and sell them away as brand new?.... How much is a jab of botox?:think:

i am a 15 year old kid but i look like 30, this means that my boyfriend can have sex with me and i won't be considered a minor and he won't be persecuted for statutory rape.

Acutally, you how old huh?:think:

Can I inject botox into my old lenses and sell them away as brand new?.... How much is a jab of botox?:think:

depends on where you get it.

i think if you inject it and the lens skin tightens, the rubber will bao zha then you will have a naked lens. :)

I think you need to read carefully. I am glad I got rid of the lens. I am not complaining about the matter. I am just questioning the integrity of the person.

My guess here is that you are like him..... worried about spoiling the market by this thread..... sigh...

:bsmilie::bsmilie: What spoiling the market??..So are u spoiling the market by simply letting other lowballing you??...the market is determine by willing sellers and willing buyers. Then what is yr integrity by posting how much you sell to him and ask buyers not to offer more then $350?:bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: What spoiling the market??..So are u spoiling the market by simply letting other lowballing you??...the market is determine by willing sellers and willing buyers. Then what is yr integrity by posting how much you sell to him and ask buyers not to offer more then $350?:bsmilie:

I don't understand why you are so worked up.... Sigh~

As I mentioned more than once, I am glad I sold the lens. Letting go at $350 was a decision I made. No complains about this point. Perhaps you should read the thread carefully.

The purpose of this thread is not about buying low selling high. I have bought a flash at $299 and sold it for $320. This is pure business. At least I stated the whole truth when selling my stuff. The flash was bought with the PwP offer and only used for 3 mths. Buyer bought without any issue.

If you think you would want the item for the asking price, be my guest. The advice is for those none the wiser. For seniors, I think they will know their stuffs and the market rate. It's those budding photographers that should be concern about these traders.

End of the day, BnS is still the best channel here for deals. Wouldn't want the newbies to feel sour after they found out they could have gotten a better deal. I would like to have more newbies around so that it is easier for me to sell my stuffs. At least I do a honest business.....

Since you are quite senior, I think you would understand. If not, I rest my case. Everyone has his/her own opinion.

Have a nice day and cool down, take more wonderful photos. There is a beautiful photo waiting for you somewhere out there..... ;)

hi, i am 90 year old ah ma, but i look like 30 year old woman, does this mean that i can state my age as 30 years old?
:thumbsup:

Look often does not correspond to one's age even as one has a baby face feature. What gives is when it's time to perform . . . (don't get excited yet). I am talking about the need for reading glass.

:thumbsup:

Look often does not correspond to one's age even as one has a baby face feature. What gives is when it's time to perform . . . (don't get excited yet). I am talking about the need for reading glass.

黄文勇 Huang Wen Yong???

Nice analogy :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

But.. he can claim that he is not aware of your true age and if the judge is convinced that your looks really doesn't correspond to your true age then maybe he can get away?

To be convicted of an offense, there must be the intention and the fact. The fact maybe that he had did it with you, but he may not have the intention to do it with a minor and you really really looked like 30 and the judge agreeds that you do looked like 30.. then maybe the defense can work?

Unless the law states that muz check IC before you enter, like some discos? Maybe he'll be charged but not convicted..

It is not a case of "don't know" the true age, but a case of bad(very) judgment by the guy.. and it is beyond reasonable doubt that you do looked like 30.......................

Last edited:
wow... we sure are deviating from the topic... haha

i think its almost normal that BnS stuff price are jack up... not that i am supporting his action, but seriously there is nothing we can do... we can't comment on the seller post if tat person is doing it right etc... abit like HDB pricing... we can complain all we want but the price won't drop...

you never know you might get urself a 5th hand stuff from BnS and they still put the condition as 10 and told u he is the 1st user who lost his receipt

wow... we sure are deviating from the topic... haha

i think its almost normal that BnS stuff price are jack up... not that i am supporting his action, but seriously there is nothing we can do... we can't comment on the seller post if tat person is doing it right etc... abit like HDB pricing... we can complain all we want but the price won't drop...

you never know you might get urself a 5th hand stuff from BnS and they still put the condition as 10 and told u he is the 1st user who lost his receipt

I think there's nothing wrong with buying low and selling high, but passing off something as first hand when its not is outright lying. :think:

True, there might be nothing we can do about the lie, except expose it if we know about it, and let the potential buyers make a more informed choice.

ts - can you provide the lens code so that we can confirm it is the same lens he is selling?

sometimes a person can, for whatever reasons buy the same lens and sell his current lens. for example, i used to have 2 zeiss 28mm lens - one which is slightly beat up for shooting and the mint one for collecting. so i decided to stop collecting and sell off my mint lens. this could very well be the case the seller is doing.

i am not so sure if you should jump to conclusions and cast aspersions on the seller without verifying it is the same lens he bought from you.

the other thing is of course you have yourself to blame for selling the lens at his low ball price (which you are aware of) and hence giving him the opportunity to resell it at market price to profit from this transaction.

you may not agree on the info he has provided and claim it is fake but that is subjective and there are many shades of grey when it comes to assessing the condition of a lens.

i dont think it is ethical for you to discredit him like this in public. in any case, a buyer should always ask for purchase receipt to ascertain the date.

ok, let's not be so disgusting, maybe i have 50 years old but i have aged well, so i look like 30. who here will be happy to find out that i am actually 50 after i tell them that i am 30 and get married?

Can you post your photo here for us to judge whether you look like a 30 or 50 or 90 years old woman?

We will then consider whether to marry you or not. :bsmilie:

I think can state slightly more than 30yrs old :bsmilie:

../azul123

Status
Not open for further replies.