Require some help on album making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikon D100

May 10, 2006
Just started in photography and recently took some picture of my family member. i have organise and compile them but now having really tough difficulties trying to compile the photos into an album like those wedding albums standard (thick pages with laminated photos).
1st: Cant find nice presentable albums and
2nd: Lamination fees is going to kill me.

So by posting this thread, hope that member from CS can guide me through to get contacts to make such albums, at affordable rates, and intro me where to buy the laminate thing to laminate photographs.Thanks to all.:)

Try buying those refillable albums from MPH. I got one with 20 pages for $20+ and each page comes with a clear sheet protector. If you really want quality can go down to Beautiful Memories (39 Stamford Road, near Raffles City) but they carry the higher end albums, starting from $70. They also do customised album but not really worth your money because the the layout kind of mediocre and I am sure you can do better layout than them.

for that type of album you mention, if you DIY, without the photoshop (designing the layout) part, a 20 pages of 8R album, production cost is about $350 and above, if you think it is expensive, than you can forget the whole idea. If anyone says can do in at a lower cost, just ask him do it for you.

Else, you can consider doing scapebook album, it maybe cheaper.

Thanks for your advise, now i'm going to Beautiful memories to check it out. but $350 for an album is really way too EX!!! thanks

Nikon D100 said:
Thanks for your advise, now i'm going to Beautiful memories to check it out. but $350 for an album is really way too EX!!! thanks
how much is your memories of the happy moments of your family worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.