Request for photo from Zoo outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalflyingpig

Jan 23, 2002
MacPherson
www.soft.com.sg
Hi Guys and Gal

It was fun learning more about Digital Photography from all of you at the Zoo last Sunday (20Jan2002).

I need your help, you see, I have gotten most of the video edited already but would be nice to incorporate some of the masterpieces that you took during the trip.

If you could, please email me the photos at james@digitalflyingpig.com

Minimium resolution should be 800x600 @72dpi

Thanks!

James
DigitalFlyingPig.com

ps. i need to pass up my 'homework' by tomorrow, so please try to send the photos to me soonest.
;)

most of them have posted their photos in this forum. You can save it by right click and save picture as.

You may need their permission if you are going to use their photos for commerical purposes. But if you are using it for your homework, I don't know if they would mind.

Anyway, it is polite to private msg them for permission.

Hope this help.

hhee..hee...

ninelives, thanks for the reply. The "homework" that I am refering to is commercial. That is why I ask them to email me. It's kind of like they know that their photos will be used on the video.

To those who contributed to the interview that day (Darren, Willy, Jodie, Ronney and Edmund) quick quick.

Thanks.

James

ps. The video is about Digital Photography and it will be on www.s-one.net.sg

Hi Willy, tried to email you but your mailbox is full so I post my reply here, hope you wont mind.

I need some from the Zoo and some from your best collection ( could be Product Shot, Portrait, Landscape, Wildlife ....).

James

----- Original Message -----

Hi James... do you need photos specifically for zoo?? or can be just general photos???

Can it be of the bird park??

All Zoo and other Photos images must be in 800 X 600 72dpi

I'm sure James will welcome others to contribute their best shots too.

Those who are interested in participating, please post your Best Photos images here.

As the images will be use for editing, please refrain from using border or signature on the images.

All the images contributed will be on your own will.

Hi Simon, thanks for your help!

Actually, the border and signature on the images looks good. Give the feeling that they are "photographs".

Later,

James

Originally posted by Simon
All Zoo and other Photos images must be in 800 X 600 72dpi

I'm sure James will welcome others to contribute their best shots too.

Those who are interested in participating, please post your Best Photos images here.

As the images will be use for editing, please refrain from using border or signature on the images.

All the images contributed will be on your own will.

Let me start first. Taken in the Zoo.

James, can such be use ?

tiger.jpg

kiss.jpg

Hi Simon

Thanks for your contribution! The photos are great.

--> Darren, did you get my email? Can I use your photos?<--

James

Give something in landscape orientation too... cos he's going to be putting on video..

Originally posted by digitalflyingpig
Hi Simon

Thanks for your contribution! The photos are great.

--> Darren, did you get my email? Can I use your photos?<--

James

James,
I have replied to your email - unfortunately, I am in the US right now and do not have access to my original files. If it works for you, you can use the pics already posted here in ClubSNAP as well as HWZ.

Darren.

Hi James,

Sorry about the delay, its been a busy day at the office. I have attached a few photos here, hope that they are suitable.

BarbarySheepDrinking.jpg

FrogOnBranch.jpg

StorkLookingOverShoulder.jpg

Crocodile.jpg

Hey... I actually recommended the G1 when I meant the G2... what am I thinking about then???

Originally posted by willyfoo
Hey... I actually recommended the G1 when I meant the G2... what am I thinking about then???

hmmm, G2...why never say Pro90??

Hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.