reputable japanese onilne camera merchant website

Status
Not open for further replies.
to those who are residing in japan or do know..
would like to inquire, what is a reputable online japanese merchant that sells camera equipment.
*comparable to places like bhphotovideo.com or adorma.com

ie. selling new items at standard prices dictated by market demand (NOT looking for online merchants that sell really cheap or really expensive or MSRP)

thanks in advance

haagen_dazs said:
to those who are residing in japan or do know..
would like to inquire, what is a reputable online japanese merchant that sells camera equipment.
*comparable to places like bhphotovideo.com or adorma.com

ie. selling new items at standard prices dictated by market demand (NOT looking for online merchants that sell really cheap or really expensive or MSRP)

thanks in advance

the more reputable outlets are those like Yodobashi Camera and Bic Camera. Do a search for them. Dun think they deliver overseas.

For me, i get my stuff via kakaku.com. it showcases all the different camera shops selling a particular product.

kylelam77 said:
the more reputable outlets are those like Yodobashi Camera and Bic Camera. Do a search for them. Dun think they deliver overseas.

For me, i get my stuff via kakaku.com. it showcases all the different camera shops selling a particular product.

ordered from Yodobashi before, their service is fast, if u see them have stock in store and says deliver within 24hours, it will deliver to the VPOST japan... only thing is vpost might have problem... cos Yodobashi dun allow usage of english characters and numbers on names, and only can use jap name. u have to figure out yourself about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.