Repost : Digi-Cabi Dry Cabinet 30L w/ LCD digital Hygrometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseytan

Dec 16, 2002
home
repost this since the previous thread was gone due to system crash

got this on friday from MS-Color @ $108.

saw the same thing @ DIY shop in causeway pt. selling for $148 !! :eek: :eek:

{34796A57-CCFF-464D-9BBC-88E023B35CAC}.jpg

caseytan said:

Hi i new here, where is this MS-Color ?

caseytan said:

Hi bro,
How come ur cabinet, have 2 LED light? 1 red and 1 green? can cofirm that? Cos I seem mine only got the red LED, without the green 1 ??Y so different frm urs as both of us have the same Digi-cabinet??
I brought $110 frm MS colour, dame got cheaped again??!!!! :mad2:

jasonwcs said:
Hi bro,
How come ur cabinet, have 2 LED light? 1 red and 1 green? can cofirm that? Cos I seem mine only got the red LED, without the green 1 ??Y so different frm urs as both of us have the same Digi-cabinet??
I brought $110 frm MS colour, dame got cheaped again??!!!! :mad2:

huh ? confirm 2 LED ? WYSIWYG ! i confirm i have 2 LED light in my dry-cabi as you can see it yourself in the pic :devil:

well, me and my colleague bought 2 dry-cabinet at the same time, then after bargaining, got $2 off. Was quoted $110 initially.

:vhappy:

caseytan said:
huh ? confirm 2 LED ? WYSIWYG ! i confirm i have 2 LED light in my dry-cabi as you can see it yourself in the pic :devil:

well, me and my colleague bought 2 dry-cabinet at the same time, then after bargaining, got $2 off. Was quoted $110 initially.

:vhappy:

what does the 2 LED stand for??
Mine only have the red LED only, means the power is on, but no green 1 lei?? does ur power go off if it reach ur setting?? mine seem to ON for 24hr 1 lei.
read the manul and it did not mention abt the LED??
What abt urs, y so many different standard 1?? :(

dont know, so far the LED is on 24 hours from my observations :p havent really read the sheet of paper yet ;)

To: Users of Digi-Cabi, Everone, Olympus dry cabinet

For those who have dry cabinets with 2 indicators -
"red" LED stands for power - always on.
"green" LED stands for humidity present :think:
Any idea whether the "green" LED will go off after the interior stabilizes?

What do A, B, and C stand for on the knob (with reference to relative humidity level)? It is not mentioned in the manual. :dunno:

Please advise.

cycliz said:

What do A, B, and C stand for on the knob (with reference to relative humidity level)? It is not mentioned in the manual. :dunno:

Please advise.

Sure got humidity one mah ...... if not 0% humidity already .... whahahahahaha

cycliz said:

Please advise.

i dun know if i'm right but this is what i noticed. If you turn the knob to abt 9am position and below, the green LED goes off. So i figured the green LED indicates the the dehumidifier is doing work to maintain the RH in the box. After numerous trial and errors, the knob at the 11am position will maintain the RH at 50%. This is for my set but maybe you can use that as a guage.

Rgds

Mine have 2 LEDS too. Red and green. Got it quite cheap :)

I tried to adjust my noob at 11 o'clock. Temp is at 78 degrees. If I turn left more. Do I have to wait or temp will auto goes to 45.

hehehe.... all these questions were asked before :D

me go find the thread and post its link in a minute.

Hi All,

Just got the Digi-Cabi latest model LE-90 LD from the IT Show. It's a black coloured one with strengthened casing. It looked more rugged than the normal models. The store owner from Digihub told me this model has just been released.

This is how I calibrated the settings to be at 40%:

1. When you received the box, don't immediately put your camera stuff in it. Switch it on, turned the know to the rightmost setting, i.e. at the C position. You may also like to put in another hygrometre for more comparison, just in case the default one doesn't work. I purchased it from a QuickFix shop at IMM. It's made in Germany and cost about $30. If you cannot trust this German brand, trust me, cos you're reading this posting!

2. Wait for about 0.5 to 1 day for the RH reading to read 35-40%. Then set the setting to 1-2 o'clock position, with 1 o'clock position being the best. Wait for another 0.5 to 1 day for the RH value to stabilise.

3. Once the RH value stabilise, put in your gear! Don't be alarmed if the reading goes up, this is because humidity will enter when you open the door! Wait for the reading to stabilise. If you're unsatisfied with the reading, do some fine adjustment and observed again. After that, let it be. Don't tune up and down the knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.