(REPOST) COLOUR MY WORLD; do it the sony way - jaslin, winnie {22 Mar 08 9-12nn}

Status
Not open for further replies.

pling

Jul 17, 2006
yes you've read it right! Babes in the house, yo!

(that's why we give 9march a miss for shoots)

Date: 22nd March (Sat)
Time: 900-1230 (inclusive of half-hour break)
Reporting time: 0840 hours
Models: Jaslin, Winnie (additional 1-2 more mystery model if response is overwhelming!)
Ratio: min 4 photographers to 1 model, max 6 photographers to 1 model
Cost: $55/person ($50 for regulars, ie. joined at least 2 of my 3 shoots so far! this is shoot no. 4)
Venue: TBC

Drinks and snacks would be provided for the break!

How to book a slot:
1. PM me or email us at sci.atworkATgmail.com (replace AT with @) to RESERVE a slot.
2. We will provide you with a POSB savings account number to transfer the fund, and our contact details. Please send us a confirmation sms (indicating the amount transferred, date and time) asap to CONFIRM your slot.
3. You will receive a confirmation REPLY at this stage for your CONFIRMED slot.
4. You will receive another NOTIFICATION sms of the shoot status (on/cancelled) and the venue (if it is on)
5. For more enquiries, please PM me or email us.

(AS THIS IS A RE-SCHEDULE, PLEASE PM OR SMS ME IF I DIDNT CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE CHANGE OF DATE. SO FAR, THOSE ON THE UPDATE LIST ARE WHO I'VE CONTACTED. THANKS! :) )

jaslinamr0.jpg

jaslinbgd2.jpg

JASLIN

THANKS AUGUSTINE, zcf, JULIANW (jaslin) for the amazing photos.

winniehqz7.jpg

1465386602_04aebc3569_o.jpg

WINNIE

THANKS asidbyrne, g-khoo, excelglsi for the photos (pls identify urself i didnt do so. cos i dont know who!)

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.j****s
4.n****k
5.t******k
6.r*****9
7.a*******n
8.c***c

JOIN US! c'MON

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.j****s
4.n****k
5.t******k
6.a*******n
7.v****r
8.a****n

JOIN US! c'MON. there's still a mystery model okay! IF the response is overwhelming!

p/s: this would be my last organised shoot before my exams. so pls support if you can! will be back in apr for more fundraising for my school via these shoots.

i sincerely thank every single soul who joined my shoots. :heart:

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.j****s
4.n****k
5.t******k
6.a*******n
7.v****r
8.a****n
9.p******s

JOIN US! c'MON. there's still a mystery model okay! IF the response is overwhelming!

p/s: this would be my last organised shoot before my exams. so pls support if you can! will be back in apr for more fundraising for my school via these shoots.

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.j****s
4.n****k
5.t******k
6.a*******n
7.v****r
8.a****n
9.p******s
10.c****t

JOIN US! c'MON. 6 more for the mystery model!

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.j****s
4.n****k
5.t******k
6.a*******n
7.v****r
8.a****n
9.p******s
10.c****t

JOIN US! c'MON. 6 more for the mystery model!

Jia you!!!

Jia you!!!

why, thank you! :) exceptionally heartwarming to hear that from a fellow shoot organiser.
thanks for that add oil for our fundraising.

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.j****s
4.n****k
5.t******k
6.a*******n
7.v****r
8.a****n
9.p******s
10.c****t
11.w************n

JOIN US! c'MON. 5 more for the mystery (sony) model!

what type of lens are suitable for this kind of photoshoot?

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.j****s
4.n****k
5.t******k
6.a*******n
7.v****r
8.a****n
9.p******s
10.c****t
11.w************n
12.k*****t
13.m******c

JOIN US! c'MON. 3 more for the mystery (sony) model!

hey i am quite new to such photoshoot. erm what do i need to expect like when one model is to a few photographer, how does it work.

hey i am quite new to such photoshoot. erm what do i need to expect like when one model is to a few photographer, how does it work.

Hi bearxiangz

Basically wat u know is that
for e.g 3 models. normally the ratio is about 4:1 to 6:1. which range 4 photographs to 1 model to 6 photographer to 1 model. Each group will have about 20-30min with each model before the switching over. Until all the group have shoot one cycle of all the 3 models, the models will haf a change of outfit(depends on organiser) and the cycle repeats again. that the end of the shoot.

You might wan to note that you are not the only one in that group shooting the model, so time is cruical. However mus haf some gentleman, take turn. So that you will have the eye contact with the models. Like each photgrapher in that group take turn. So that everyone is happy. CHeers.

Join this shoot and you will actually learn more from the seniors. Just sharing wat i know after joining for the past sessions by different organisers. Kudos to everyone. :thumbsup:

upz for pling:heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.