REPOST! Body is more than an Art - The Attitude, The Agression, The Art - 6th July 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvmazda

Jun 30, 2007
FOR THE FIRST TIME...

... presenting to you "Body is more than an Art" theme shoot which indulge the artistic art of tattoos. We have carefully selected 3 of the best models suitable for this shoot and they are:

April
MPT Race Queen 2007 Finalist and rich experience in shoots as well as fashion runways... etc

Amanda
Experienced in Dreamcarsasia, Communicasia, Initial D Race Queen Competition represented singapore to china top 10, Ferrari Race Queen, Coca Cola Ambassador, modelled runway shows, Guiness Ambassador, Jim Beam girl, Johnny Walker Ambassador, Nikon Ambassador, Pepsi Ambassador... etc

Elysia
A Malaysian born Talent Model willing to share what is best out of her. Experience in fashion runways... etc

Date:
6th July 2008

Time:
09.30am - 01.00pm

* Venue will be released on 20th June 2008

Outfits:
2 sets
Tubes / Tank Tops and Short Shorts / Mini Skirts

No of photographers:
1:3 Minimum
1:5 Maximum
* Minimum 9 paid photographers to proceed with the team shoot
* If exceeded 18 photographers, I will bring upon our 4th model just for you.

Price:
Only $40
* Inclusive of a free entry pass to Black Jack @ Fashion Bar, 10th July 2008 worth $15 inclusive of a drink and goodie bag. An exclusive event whereby you get a chance to play a game of Black Jack, getting close and personal with our top international and talent models in their fashion wear. :)

How to Register:
Private Message me, -Prince- with
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or
-Prince- - 97217717

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

FOR THE FIRST TIME...

... presenting to you "Body is more than an Art" theme shoot which indulge the artistic art of tattoos. We have carefully selected 3 of the best models suitable for this shoot and they are:

April
MPT Race Queen 2007 Finalist and rich experience in shoots as well as fashion runways... etc

Amanda
Experienced in Dreamcarsasia, Communicasia, Initial D Race Queen Competition represented singapore to china top 10, Ferrari Race Queen, Coca Cola Ambassador, modelled runway shows, Guiness Ambassador, Jim Beam girl, Johnny Walker Ambassador, Nikon Ambassador, Pepsi Ambassador... etc

Elysia
A Malaysian born Talent Model willing to share what is best out of her. Experience in fashion runways... etc

Date:
6th July 2008

Time:
09.30am - 01.00pm

* Venue will be released on 4th July 2008

Outfits:
2 sets

No of photographers:
* If exceeded 18 photographers, I will bring upon our 4th model just for you.

Price:
Only $40
* Inclusive of a free entry pass to Black Jack @ Fashion Bar, 10th July 2008 worth $15 inclusive of a drink and goodie bag. An exclusive event whereby you get a chance to play a game of Black Jack, getting close and personal with our top international and talent models in their fashion wear. :)

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or
-Prince- - 97217717

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

Dear Snappers, please take note that the venue date is on the 4th July 2008.

Thank you

Slots a filling up fast to start the shoot at this early stage... do send in your details if you wish to be part of it. No worries if you are a new photographer, it is the experience that counts. I believe you will learn much from your fellow counterpart.

As for those who specially request for the pictures of the tattoos, I will try my best to host it up soonest possible.

Thank you for your kind interest. :)

* Don't miss the free entry to Black Jack at Fashion Bar, it is a whole new experience that night.;)

6 slots left!!! Let's keep the ball running in... I am planning to come out with a bonus...:bsmilie:

Sorry guys for my FULL PM, I have cleared my unwanted messages, do send in your registrations again.

Thank you for the notice.;)

LATEST UPDATE!

FOR THE FIRST TIME...

April

Amanda

Elysia

Date:
6th July 2008

Time:
09.30am - 01.00pm

Outfits:
2 sets

No of photographers:
* If exceeded 18 PAID photographers, I will bring upon 2 additional models just for you to have a better ratio and varities in your shoot.
:)

Price:
Only $40
* Inclusive of a free entry pass to Black Jack @ Fashion Bar, 10th July 2008 worth $15 inclusive of a drink and goodie bag. An exclusive event whereby you will get a chance to play a game of Black Jack for 2 hours over a free flow promotion of 50% house pour by glass or jar as well as getting close and personal with our top international and talent models in their exclusive 3 fashion wears that night in which the theme colour will be Black, White and Red. :)

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or
-Prince- - 97217717

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

SLOTS ARE FILLING UP REAL FAST!!!

Outfits:
2 sets

No of photographers:
* If exceeded 18 PAID photographers, I will bring upon 2 additional models just for you to have a better ratio and varities in your shoot.

Price:
Only $40
* Inclusive of a free entry pass to Black Jack @ Fashion Bar, 10th July 2008 worth $15 inclusive of a drink and goodie bag. An exclusive event whereby you will get a chance to play a game of Black Jack for 2 hours over a free flow promotion of 50% house pour by glass or jar as well as getting close and personal with our top international and talent models in their exclusive 3 fashion wears that night in which the theme colour will be Black, White and Red. :)

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or
-Prince- - 97217717

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

3 SLOTS LEFT!!! before we reveal the 2 bonus models!!!!!!

Hey guys, my apology for the small confusion. The shoot is on the 6th of July but the release date for the venue is on the 4th of July... thank you very much for your kind interest. :)

3 slots left!!! HURRY!!!!! before I release the bonus exclusive 2 models.

3 slots left!!! HURRY!!!!! before I release the bonus exclusive 2 models.

Hey bros, those whom dropped their PM on private shoots, please send them to models@nbtdclub.com

Thank you for your interest.

IMPROVEMENTS ON THE THEME DRESS CODE FOR THE SHOOT!!!

FOR THE FIRST TIME...

April

Amanda

Elysia

Date:
6th July 2008

Time:
09.30am - 01.00pm

Outfits:
2 sets (Tubes / Tank Tops and Short Shorts / Mini Skirts)
1st set - Punk Hard Style
2nd set - Sensational Sexy Style

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $40

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or
-Prince- - 97217717

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

Outfits:

Outfits:

Here to view outfits!

Outfits:

Here to view outfits!

3 more slots left!!! Contact me at 97217717 for reservations!!!

Outfits:

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $40

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or
-Prince- - 97217717

3 SLOTS LEFT!!! DO GIVE YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE MODELS!!! IT IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR THEM TO SHOW WHAT THEY ARE MADE OF!!!

Outfits:

Here to view outfits!

Outfits:

Here to view outfits! | Here to view tattoos!

Here you go mate!

Outfits:

Here you go mate!

Outfits:

Here you go mate!

Outfits:

Status
Not open for further replies.