• Olympus Sport Photography - IWWF WAKEFEST - Limited 25 Paxs - 26th May 2019, Visit this thread thread for more information.

Repost. 1st Try of HDR photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDAGrapher

Sep 15, 2008
I recently start the interests of HDR photos, alto i have done quite some research and experiments, i failed alot of times. however the following photo is the most successful ones. can anyone help me to comment whether the photo met the HDR standard?? Thank you for viewing and you precious time

need some help to get rid of some noise in the photo, alto i shoot in RAWs

blee5325

Dec 18, 2008
Toa Payoh, Singapore
the colors of the stairs are really attractive. the picture looks really delicious ;p

can't help but notice a lot of noise on your picture and blurry. what camera are you using?

something doesn't look right in the pic... it doesn't look like a hdr processed picture to me. but then, i'm also just beginning to play around with hdr :embrass:

SDAGrapher

Sep 15, 2008
ohh icic i use 400D my previous camera, it blur because i edit it in PS, tot of remove some noise. why you feel like its not HDR? care to share with me ur experience? :)

blee5325

Dec 18, 2008
Toa Payoh, Singapore
it looks pale to me. maybe you might want to sharpen the image a little bit more, it's a bit soft which seems to be the reason i see it a bit pale.

SDAGrapher

Sep 15, 2008
Hi Thank for your comment, i re-edit again, this is my improved.. i think blur because i shrink down the size alot. Pls help me comment Thank!! :)

blee5325

Dec 18, 2008
Toa Payoh, Singapore
Hi Thank for your comment, i re-edit again, this is my improved.. i think blur because i shrink down the size alot. Pls help me comment Thank!! :)
WOW! Do you see the difference? This is like 300 times better. Very good attempt, keep it up! :thumbsup: ;)

SDAGrapher

Sep 15, 2008
Thank you :) , this called Practise make prefect. alto there are still are of Rooms for improvement for me.

soulFLY

Nov 11, 2007
AMK
500px.com
vibrant color and lovely shot you got there. :thumbsup:

better not to shrink the size the next time you post your shot. cheers

Sep 15, 2008
You need to be careful with the horizon as the building seem tilted to the left.
ohh okok thank for the reminder! :) i will take note nx time

i prefer the original, gives a new feel to a scene that has been shot to death.
hi what do you mean a scene that has been shot to death? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom