Reply to : Announcement From Convergent Systems(repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync_Man

May 8, 2004
THREAD WAS REMOVE FOR NO REASON.

THIS IS A REPOST.

Moderators please tell me why you remove the post?

This is getting a little stupid but let me clarify things...

Firstly the message was distorded by Convergent SYS.( i begin to wonder whether they are the real people from Convergent Sys)

Original message to BLUESJR is below:

"Look, I am a reseller for various authorised agent for convergent system, I also take stocks from A*** *h*to and other shops. I give you receipts from our GST registered company. Any problems with the card, come back to me or 'if' i disappear, take my receipt and go to Convergent, or A*** *h*to(this card was supplied to me by them). A*** will honour my warranty and in turn with honour yours."

My message makes sense and yours absolutely DO NOT.

I requested Convergent System to CALL ME ON MY HP to clarify things and so i can tell them whats my company and whats is going on with this warranty issues. TO DATE i got no response. I am trying to be transparent here but it seems like They are the one being dodgy. WILL THE CONVERGENT PPL CALL ME??

Quote: " " Sync_Man " is not and in no way related/working or our authorised agent and definitely not representing Convergent Systems.

Convergent Sys does not even know who i am and what my company name is. How in god's name does he know whether i am working with their authorised reseller. I DID NOT declare that i am related/working with them. I must admit i am not directly working with them but with some of their resellers.

BTW, CONVERGENT IS THE AUTHORISED AGENT/DEALER FOR HAGIWARA, KINGSTON.. .etc and the cards you distribute to are your Authorised RESELLERS not your authorised agent. If they are your authorised agent, then they can have resellers too.

Come clean with me, give me a call. If your buddies here on Clubsnap who are selling cards here can't meet/compete with my price, do something about pricing, not use some dodgy stunts to get rid of me.

I am here to make some profit and give a better value to the members here. NOT to spend my time answering stupid questions, and getting into your internal politics. Being 'red eyes' about my price is not the way to conduct business.

It seems there are people in this forum who side with their 'own' people.
Remember , this market in Singapore is VERY SMALL. Everyone knows everyone.

If my price is better than east gear or anywhere for that matter, then they should react by compeiting prices.

QUOTE:"Convergent Systems is not liable for any issues should you run into any problems dealing with them."

Convergent SYS do have have to be liable, their authorised 'agent' will be as they are liable to me and in turn to my buyers.

Let me also stated that my main customers are not from clubsnap, in fact buyers here contribute less than 1 % or my sales. I am on a wholesale basis and mainly over the internet.

To finish this once and for all, those who have bought from me will know where my office is and i got nothing to hide. I represent a company who ARE THE AUTHORISED AGENT for OLYMPUS FUJI and KONICA MINOLTA cameras.

CATHAY PHOTO is not one of their authorised agent?? If they sell kingston/hagiwara.. etc... don't buy from them?????

I can also list shops in Singapore where I supply cards to and probably ppl here have bought from those shops before. Any questions about warranty?????

As to all buyers here, thank to those who bought from me.

I repeat, will the 'real' Convergent people CALL me??

To the moderators, I do not understand why my threads are taken out everytime and not others.

I will continue to post here and give good prices to members here. So deal with it. I am here to stay.

Till then when Convergent SYS call me, case is closed and I have proved my point. Buyer's warranty exist. ;)

ENEMIN says: ARE YOU THE REAL SLIM SHADY?? :sweatsm:

Sync_Man said:
THREAD WAS REMOVE FOR NO REASON.

THIS IS A REPOST.

Moderators please tell me why you remove the post?

I beg to differ. Your thread was removed for a reason - ClubSNAP is NOT a platform for you to air your grievances. Consumer Corner is also NOT a place for anyone to make a public nuisance of themselves. There are rules and regulations to be followed and I suggest you read up on CLubSNAP's before you continue.

I have restored your previous thread and responded to your allegations that the moderators and admins here "side with their 'own' people". I'd recommend you read my reply carefully before you proceed.

This thread is locked.

The Moderator
Marketplace

To add on to Larry's post.

I would like to remind all members that ClubSNAP is a Photography Community for photography lovers to share their interest and passion. Marketplace is set up as a platform for members to trade their equipments or any other photography related stuffs, period. It's a club, a society, a community, not a shopping mall, neither a place to throw your fuss.

Anyone with intention to make profits here only, hrm, please think twice.

Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.