Replacing dehumidifier in dry cabinet

KT1031

Nov 13, 2009
West
www.flickr.com
Hi guys,

Just wondering where can i replace my dehumidifier for my dry cabinet.

Warranty expired for many yrs liao. (inherited one haha)
& the rh lvl doesnt decrease at all (even after several day).

i used to buy silica gel & place it inside. but i'm exploring ways to replace the dehumidifier unit.

Just my point of view before you commit.
Have u checked if it is the indication prblem meaning to say the RH indicator is it working?

How about buying a new cabinet considering prices are lower now as compared to many years back?

I would think, for the change you need to check for the dealer for that brand of cabinet that you have.

Just my point of view before you commit.
Have u checked if it is the indication prblem meaning to say the RH indicator is it working?

How about buying a new cabinet considering prices are lower now as compared to many years back?

I would think, for the change you need to check for the dealer for that brand of cabinet that you have.

thanks brownie01,

the RH reading will drop when i place the dry silica inside.

But it wun move when the silica is used up, aka all turn pink. so i'm suspecting that the dehumidifier is faulty.

understand that it is cheaper if i get now. but trying to reduce my trash output as much as possible:sweatsm:
doing my part to save the earth. :devil:

thanks brownie01,

the RH reading will drop when i place the dry silica inside.

But it wun move when the silica is used up, aka all turn pink. so i'm suspecting that the dehumidifier is faulty.

understand that it is cheaper if i get now. but trying to reduce my trash output as much as possible:sweatsm:
doing my part to save the earth. :devil:

If the manufacturer is still around (need to know the brand), you can unscrew the dehumidifier unit from the back of the dry cab, and get it replaced with the company.

what brand cab are you using??

you don't expect us to be fortune tellers right?

what brand cab are you using??

you don't expect us to be fortune tellers right?

hahaa. ps!

its Toyo.
pretty old cabinet liao. more den 5yr i think.
did a search online but dun seems to c similar model ard liao.

any shop i can check with?

hahaa. ps!

its Toyo.
pretty old cabinet liao. more den 5yr i think.
did a search online but dun seems to c similar model ard liao.

any shop i can check with?

Toyo.. hmmm... I have no idea where it came from too.

Anyway, you can take measurements of the dimensions of the dehumidifier unity itself, and see if you can find a match to Akarui or Digi-cab.