Repairing service for Kodak Pakon F135

Hi guys,

Just wanna check if anyone is familiar with the Kodak Pakon F135 scanner? I seem to be having some hardware fault and error 25 that keeps popping up which does not allow me to scan my films. I was wondering if there was anyone who is able to fix it locally? Any help would be very much appreciated.

thank you!

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Not sure if you are using this device with Windows Operating System. If yes, then one of the probable explanations of Error 25 is that Windows is telling you that a hardware device (in this case, Pakon film scanner), was connected to your computer and the installation of the Pakon film scanner (setup software) is not complete. Or it was set up properly in the past and was functioning, but something that happened in between then and now, has damaged the registry.
Invalid entries in your Windows registry can be due to a virus or malware attack.
Or improper system shutdown of the computer.
Or someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or registry entry.
It may be that nothing is wrong with your Pakon film scanner hardware.
You may need to uninstall the related software. Then re-install the software from the DVD-Rom disc given in the bundle when you bought the film scanner.

Last edited: