Repairing my Kata bag?

d0rky

May 23, 2006
Tanglin
Hey guys,

need some help here. anyone has any idea where i can get my Kata DR-467 repaired? The stitching on the left strap is coming out. don't dare to use it cos i dunno when it'll give way. been putting this off for a really long time now. appreciate it anyone could advise. thanks!

Hey guys,

need some help here. anyone has any idea where i can get my Kata DR-467 repaired? The stitching on the left strap is coming out. don't dare to use it cos i dunno when it'll give way. been putting this off for a really long time now. appreciate it anyone could advise. thanks!

Poor quality stitch... happens to my other non-camera bags too (sometimes free gifts or bundled items). Try to stitch it yourself, I did, and that made it stronger than before - without costing me a single cent!

Hey guys,

you can try beach road (opposite golden mile complex) where army personnel get most of the stuff stitch - food court upstairs #02.

or bring to those tailor shorten jeans those kinda shop ask them, and must pull pull string..

I came across this youtube link some time ago. The user actually report back to Kata and Kata responded with a brand new bag for him free. Not sure if it is workable in Singapore, feedback to Kata distributor?

Kata has a life time warranty?

kata has a lifetime warranty if you register online, else its a 5-year warranty...

you can try contacting the local distributor Vector Magnetics (www.vector-magnetics.com) - maybe your bag is still under warranty and something can be done...

hi sorry to restart old thread but my kata bag that i just bought has a poor stitch as well with some stitches coming loose. so is there anywhere to send it in for repair in singapore since its lifetime warranty?

hi sorry to restart old thread but my kata bag that i just bought has a poor stitch as well with some stitches coming loose. so is there anywhere to send it in for repair in singapore since its lifetime warranty?

See the post above yours... can also check on the kata website...