Repair shops needed

musicoverline

Dec 3, 2010
My Prime lens can't seem to work on my DSLR. I think it's spoilt . Anybody knows where can i repair my lens?

musicoverline said:
My Prime lens can't seem to work on my DSLR. I think it's spoilt . Anybody knows where can i repair my lens?

Which prime lens and which body? Is it working before this?

your camera and lenses don't have a service center here?

please refer to the guarantee card of your camera/lenses for service center contact and address.

My body is d7000 n itsa nikon 50mm f1.8 prime lens. Its working before this.

Bring it back to Nikon Service Centre:

No. 80 Anson Road
Fuji Xerox Towers
#10-01/02
Singapore 079907

If you suspect user error and wants help here, then at least describe the symptoms.

My body is d7000 n itsa nikon 50mm f1.8 prime lens. Its working before this.
Check your Nikon warranty card or go to Nikon Singapore website for the address and contact details of Nikon Service Centre.

There are some repair shops that have been talk alot in this forum, if only you would like to do a search I am sure you can find some info.

1) Bro Fatigue (a great CS member here).
2) NSC
3) P&G Camera
4) Camera Hospital

hmm maybe u can try using the lens on your fren cam (with bim)? see if it can focus anot?

if can, then its ur camera le.. if cannot just bring down to nsc ^^ or other mentioned above

or maybe u accidentally switch it to M?? you can find the switch at the right bottom of your camera (below the lens release button)

Last edited:
Can i still go nsc if i dnt have the warranty ?

Got money, sure can.