Repair services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone replies to your doubt to the point giving you information and you act like a spoilt brat... Attacking without any provocation like a typical keyboard warrior. Good your account got suspended.

probably of all the mods and our 3 Admins, the last person anyone will accuse of being rude is catchlights. as many of you have testified, he is probably the nicest and most helpful mod around. he is definitely not some keyboard warrior as you said... cos he is just as nice in person as he is online. and, IMO, he is a better photographer than most of us here and probably forgotten more about photography than you even know.

anyway... the best thing is that you not only dare to challenge the mods to deregister you, you also managed to piss off the CS community here until some of our dedicated members highlighted to us that you have clone accounts.... and on that alone, as stated in the CS terms and conditions, i would like to kindly usher you out of CS. please.

(don't anyone say i never use Please when talking, hor...)

thread closed. and let's move on.

Another reminder to everyone reading this, Clone accounts are not allowed in ClubSNAP. PM any mods to help remove these accounts. If you are caught with them, you will be deregistered without notice, just like TS/ichigoz/dev2k8/Eric.

... banning people. Hiding behind the screen being a keyboard warrior and thinking that u own the world !

Please check EVENTS, TALKS and in OUTINGS sections before you shoot your mouth off .....since 2002 we are consistently PHYSICALLY AT these events helping with registrations, settig up chairs and other logistics .CS... and interacting with CSers etc etc So Dont you DARE accuse us of hiding behind keyboards

If anything we continue to humbly serve the community without asking for any thanks in return.... so words like yours are really sad to hear .... come over to next weekend's event and say hi ...... YOU dont hide behind the keyboard k? Face to face we're all very nice people I am sure you included

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.