repair of film camera

bullseyez

Dec 20, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
i just got this old film camera from my father. the shutter window got some prob and it need to b repair. basically the shutter window cant open back after the shutter button is pressed.

anyone can guide me? where have best master of repair for film camera.

Have you tried a search? There are so many places like the camera hospital, etc etc.

Please try a search, it's better than asking to be spoonfed.

i just got this old film camera from my father. the shutter window got some prob and it need to b repair. basically the shutter window cant open back after the shutter button is pressed.

anyone can guide me? where have best master of repair for film camera.

This is called a "sticky shutter".

Any camera repair folks can help you like Camera Consultant, Camera Hospital and bro fatigue (who is not taking in any job at the moment).

What kind of camera is it? I had the same issue with my EOS Elan II (EOS 50). After some googling and reading I took the job with Isopropyle Alcohol (get it in Watson) and cotton swabs. 1h careful work and it's back to normal. Be careful and patient.