Renting of camera bag

AkemiOgre

Oct 30, 2010
Hihi ! Can anybody rent camera bagpack from a store ? Would like to rent one for my overseas trip

Haha that's great! we really can rent almost everything these days. :) thanks for the link.

Hihi ! Can anybody rent camera bagpack from a store ? Would like to rent one for my overseas trip
Why dun you buy one? And it belongs to you & you still can use it again & again.

If its a 5 days trip can almost buy one already ;)

Haha that's great! we really can rent almost everything these days. :) thanks for the link.

Yea true, but it's quite rare for cheaper bag rental like kata or streetwalker hd..

Why dun you buy one? And it belongs to you & you still can use it again & again.

If its a 5 days trip can almost buy one already ;)

Hahas, hmmm still deciding :D thanks

Ermm , a random question becoz i dun wanna start another thread. If u use the DX 35mm 1.8G on a cropped body, will it crop more until near 50mm ?

AkemiOgre said:
Ermm , a random question becoz i dun wanna start another thread. If u use the DX 35mm 1.8G on a cropped body, will it crop more until near 50mm ?

whats your crop factor? If it's 1.6x then u take 35x1.6

nikon is 1.5x = 52.5

canon is 1.6x = 56

from what you write dx 35mm 1.8g is nikon right???:)

i also have the same len

jas1984 said:
nikon is 1.5x = 52.5

canon is 1.6x = 56

from what you write dx 35mm 1.8g is nikon right???:)

i also have the same len

I saving up to buy ! Hehe ! Yup nikon

ill buy 1 than trying to rent 1.. bag dont cost alot and you can use as long until it tear..by then the value would have depreciated anyway. If you are talking about lens..then yea perhaps renting sounds more logical..since they arent cheap and you might only need it for that any particular reason.

jas1984 said:
35mm f1.8g is a very nice lens .. got my from orient photo.. sim lim..:)

Wads the price of a new 35mm lens now ? 350 ?