Rent Canon 550EX for FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockscar18

Dec 24, 2003
www.peridotpix.com
Hi all,

I have a Canon 550EX with omnibounce for rent. For now, rent it for free!! (Offer applies to single day use. Minimum rates apply for more than a day use)

- Please have a photocopy of your IC (double sided).
- Latest original copy of any bill showing details of your residence. (e.g. SP utilities, Telco operators, bank statements..)
- Payment by cash on collection with a refundable deposit of S$150
- Location of collection or return of equipments can be discussed
- A simple rental agreement needs to be signed.
- Free registration too. =)

SMS me at 92717048 for quick response.

Thank you.

Why rent for free? I think many of us like to know. :bsmilie:

wow... a kind person finally!!! :)

Kudos to rockscar

Wow! :bigeyes:

Uppz for a kind Canongrapher! :thumbsup:

Hi guys, the reason is that I have always loved photography but couldn't afford a proper SLR camera until I started working. Then I found that equipment prices are way too expensive for the average person just starting out ... so just decided to help the community by doing this so that someone just starting out won't have to fork out so much money just to learn and appreciate photography =) For now, hoping that this helps and also to find out what other equipment our people need.

Do let me know your views. Thanks.

rockscar18 said:
Hi guys, the reason is that I have always loved photography but couldn't afford a proper SLR camera until I started working. Then I found that equipment prices are way too expensive for the average person just starting out ... so just decided to help the community by doing this so that someone just starting out won't have to fork out so much money just to learn and appreciate photography =) For now, hoping that this helps and also to find out what other equipment our people need.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

eh just a question... What if the item spoilt while being rented out? all products have a lifespan.

Wow!.. am blown away by the support. Thanks guys. Well...interesting question... guess if the equipment is spoilt due to obvious negligence, I will need to retain the security deposit and to impose a repair charge. Otherwise some others down the line won't be able to benefit.

Just trying to help. =) Surprised that there are no takers yet. Wonder why? Or are there other equipment that people prefer? Do let me know k? Thanks.

rockscar18 said:

Upz for you..... A man who knows the heart of an average photographer.....

rockscar18 said:
Just trying to help. =) Surprised that there are no takers yet. Wonder why? Or are there other equipment that people prefer? Do let me know k? Thanks.

I will be very keen to lend the 550EX from you, but the S$150 deposit is very much out of my picture right. If you can waive the deposit, I will get it tonight. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.