noelleong

Mar 29, 2005
Hillview
www.flickr.com
Color
5674642-md.jpg

5680869-md.jpg

yo nice to meet u that day!

i think it's a very creative use of the bg, nice colours too! but the wierd line just below the hair line seems to be a processing thing, might wanna see if u can blend the colours.

other than that it's not the best expression but that's subjective.

more!!!! :)

yo nice to meet u that day!

i think it's a very creative use of the bg, nice colours too! but the wierd line just below the hair line seems to be a processing thing, might wanna see if u can blend the colours.

other than that it's not the best expression but that's subjective.

more!!!! :)

Thanks Joho,
as for the hair line thing, I wanted some red cast mid tones. Maybe it didn't work. I will repost. I think I with do a selection on highlight and then colorize it. Then highlight will be red and the rest should remain. ????

Color is really hard to PP. Lots of mistakes will show:confused:

i think it's nice to have that red mid tones, i guess more of how they blend together. but yeah i know what u mean, sometimes it just comes out patchy no matter what you do. either that, or it becomes posterised! :bsmilie:

maybe that's why we keep at it, no matter how long or much we process there's always something to learn and improve. :)

Ryan here..................nice work.........................you are able to capture something nice in that environment ...........good work.

Thanks Ryan, I will like to see your work too. As for the photo, it has been bombarded with comments. :cry: So I think I need to rework. :bsmilie:

i think it's nice to have that red mid tones, i guess more of how they blend together. but yeah i know what u mean, sometimes it just comes out patchy no matter what you do. either that, or it becomes posterised! :bsmilie:

maybe that's why we keep at it, no matter how long or much we process there's always something to learn and improve. :)

Agreed 100%.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.