::Renata::In::Studio::

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng_keow

Oct 8, 2004
Mt Alvernia Hospital
www.pbase.com
Have not posted for many moons now but many thanks to modelinn(Ivan) and the famous WC studio, who set up the whole thing.

Had a great time with 4 other CSers and of course a very lovely and cooperative model: <Renata>

Here are 2 of the pics:

large.jpg

large.jpg

Nowadays, tremble to ask for C&Cs :sweat: but wat the heck; shoot with everything you've got! :angel:

Doc,

This shot with your 85mm f1.2 or 50mm f1.4? Very careful and safe pose but still very effective.

2nd pose ..
funny hands ..

2 things front the first picture striked me. The first one is the hair. The model's hair is a very dominating feature in this image. They are messy. If you want to shoot this image, featuring the hair as it is, style it, comb it, spray hair gloss on it, do something about it, even DI the messy strays out is better. The second thing is the shadows, I am referring to the shadown on the inside of her arm, thigh and on her body. Does not look nice. Very destracting.

The second picture, the lines are too complicated. You have that complicated placement of the arms working against the lines form by her top. Btw, her hand is pressing against her face creating an unsightly distortion.

2 things front the first picture striked me. The first one is the hair. The model's hair is a very dominating feature in this image. They are messy. If you want to shoot this image, featuring the hair as it is, style it, comb it, spray hair gloss on it, do something about it, even DI the messy strays out is better. The second thing is the shadows, I am referring to the shadown on the inside of her arm, thigh and on her body. Does not look nice. Very destracting.

Tks DP, already tried to DI some of the stray strands away but still cant make it. I looks really weird when I tried to get too near the main bunch of hair.

Noted the shadows. I did ask the organisers if there is a need to place a white reflector on the left but was told that only need one strobe to give the contrasty effect on the face, etc. (I may have got the reasons wrong. please correct me if there was another reason to it)

The second picture, the lines are too complicated. You have that complicated placement of the arms working against the lines form by her top. Btw, her hand is pressing against her face creating an unsightly distortion.

Noted the downward distortion of the left side of the mouth.

Tks DP, already tried to DI some of the stray strands away but still cant make it. I looks really weird when I tried to get too near the main bunch of hair.

Noted the shadows. I did ask the organisers if there is a need to place a white reflector on the left but was told that only need one strobe to give the contrasty effect on the face, etc. (I may have got the reasons wrong. please correct me if there was another reason to
it)

Is that messy hair??:think: Next time must ask the model to have a hair rebounding done before shoot out than there will be no more messy hair... hehe:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.