Removed dent, polish, repaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
Just my day! #%&@)%(&#@)

While doing reverse parking, heard a loud #%*@#)%* sound, like when a 200 tonnes fat guy sit on a thin metal box. Area behing back door, above tyre dented, scratch...grr.... no words can describe.

Anyone know of a good workshop in the west? What's the damage gonna like?

$$$ fly fly...

:sweat:

;(

:cry: :cry: :cry:

togu said:
Just my day! #%&@)%(&#@)

While doing reverse parking, heard a loud #%*@#)%* sound, like when a 200 tonnes fat guy sit on a thin metal box. Area behing back door, above tyre dented, scratch...grr.... no words can describe.

Anyone know of a good workshop in the west? What's the damage gonna like?

$$$ fly fly...

:sweat:

;(

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Depends what is the extend in the range of 600 to above 1000.
Minor one is below 600 and go to eunos area if you are in the east.

YMMV

The dent knocking and repaint job, small area typically cost about $100-200, can try those small workshop in areas like Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park, Bukit Merah near Safra there, etc. (For cheapskate like me, I go to hardware shop buy a colour pen and paint it back myself, cost $6 per pen.)

Still raining, cna't take pictures yet. :cry:

Don't think the marker will do. Need knock knock, polish. :think:

Raining, so didn't see the box on the wall. :rolleyes:

oops.. ah beng chia dented heart pain. I usually go to Bt Merah Industrial Park. Sent you a PM

Yah need to take a look at the picture before can tell what's the damage. Not only the absolute damage, it also depends on WHERE the damage is.

Btw, I reversed before into a pillar too....the reverse sensor happened to spoil on that day without me knowing :p

togu said:
Just my day! #%&@)%(&#@)

sound, like when a 200 tonnes fat guy sit on a thin metal box.

Sounds like Ronaldo. :bsmilie:

Astin said:
I go to hardware shop buy a colour pen and paint it back myself, cost $6 per pen.

What type/brand of colour pen you use??? Is it useful to cover minor scratches??? :think:

The side door of me car got minor scratches from "itchy fingers"... :cry:

mychevy01.jpg

mychevy02.jpg

mychevy03.jpg

:cry:

yanyewkay said:
oops.. ah beng chia dented heart pain. I usually go to Bt Merah Industrial Park. Sent you a PM

Say me ah beng somemore... :cry:

Grrr....

togu -> :whip: <-- seankkyh + icygal82 + afbug + astin

Status
Not open for further replies.