remove batts from camera when not in use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zephyr

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Me? Look like Poledra? You ~must~ be kidding!

muahahah!!! and i'm Torak.. hahah!!! Kal Torak...

SNAG

Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Oh shoot...
I better get those batts lying in my camera...

nicekit

Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
how about proprietary battery?

do they leak also?
example

Canon Ixus series
Nikon 775/885

Apr 10, 2002
photos.yahoo.com
This might sound dumb but do you remove only when camera is without film? else will the memory for the film counter and settings be wiped out when you put the batts in again and want to continue to finish up the film? I"m using dynax 5. thanx!

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
Originally posted by hoppinghippo
This might sound dumb but do you remove only when camera is without film? else will the memory for the film counter and settings be wiped out when you put the batts in again and want to continue to finish up the film? I"m using dynax 5. thanx!
The film behind the shutter in the chamber will always be transported to one frame after the last frame you took. There is no need to rely on "film counter". Removing the batteries will not affect anything.

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
Originally posted by zephyr
muahahah!!! and i'm Torak.. hahah!!! Kal Torak...
why on earth do you wanna be a half-blind half-disfigured god who suffers eternal pain and is sleeping throughout all the novels except for the last 15 mins when he wakes and promptly has a burning sword stuck through his torso?

i'll rather be garion... imagine the havoc you can wreak with the Orb and the burning sword... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom