removal of da protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

drebel

Mar 7, 2004
anyone ever remove their da protector from lcd screen after fixing it on??

i put on my da rebel couple of days back on my 300d lcd.. after that i just realise got few strands of cloth stuck on the inside panel, and its simply annoying.. :angry:

my question is: once remove, can it the da protector be put back on? or have to buy a new one? any risk of scratching to the LCD? :sweat: :sweat:

thks..

Use a string of dental floss, slowly slide through the bottom to remove it.

U'll need additional adhesives to paste it back on.

Yep, dental floss works beautifully. I've taken mine off twice to clean it but each time I just reattach it without any extra adhesive and it stays on.

thks espn & terence.. :) lemme give it a try

after half n hour.. all done :thumbsup:

da rebel removed... lcd cleaned.. :cool:

thks for the help

actually... a year plus on later, i still dont get a single scratch on my 10D's lcd screen... so i guess my usage pattern negates the use of the protector :D

sehsuan said:
actually... a year plus on later, i still dont get a single scratch on my 10D's lcd screen... so i guess my usage pattern negates the use of the protector :D
actually its not all dat easy 2 scratch the lcd. unless u drop the cam flat on the lcd. but then again it wun b a scratch, it'll b a crack! :bsmilie:

EOS500N said:
actually its not all dat easy 2 scratch the lcd. unless u drop the cam flat on the lcd. but then again it wun b a scratch, it'll b a crack! :bsmilie:

haha, you're bad man! :bsmilie:

Remove da protector? Fa shizzle ma nizzle, who taught ya to talk like a homey? ;)

Amfibius said:
Remove da protector? Fa shizzle ma nizzle, who taught ya to talk like a homey? ;)

thats what its called lah... "da protector" :bsmilie:

actually..if put the eye cup then nose wont touch lcd so much already lor =)

clive said:
actually..if put the eye cup then nose wont touch lcd so much already lor =)

if the nose can scratch the LCD, time to get Biore black pore removal.. :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.