Remote Socket Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helbreath

Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
Misplaced mine ;p . Do shops actually sell this tiny piece of parts?

Yeah, it's sold at shops, $10/pc.

The F6's cover is sort of affixed permanently on the body so that you won't lose it anymore!!!

espn said:

The F6's cover is sort of affixed permanently on the body so that you won't lose it anymore!!!

ESPN: Can you source for the F6 cap?

espn said:

Wah thats really expensive for that tiny bit of plastic........ :(

MoriMori said:
ESPN: Can you source for the F6 cap?
I'll need to check if it can be bought first, one of the end of the cap is secured to the camera's body, it doesn't look buyable, let me see what I can do. I know the frustrations of losing that cap ;p that's why I seldom bring it out :bsmilie:

Helbreath said:
Wah thats really expensive for that tiny bit of plastic........ :(
Yeah, some have lost and bought several times, one way is to remove it and keep in box, use gaffer tape to cover if exposed.

i lose my d1x remote cover 4 times.... give up liao.... just stick gaffer over it

espn said:
I'll need to check if it can be bought first, one of the end of the cap is secured to the camera's body, it doesn't look buyable, let me see what I can do. I know the frustrations of losing that cap ;p that's why I seldom bring it out :bsmilie:

I want to buy just the F6 body cap, can or not ah?

AJ23 said:
I want to buy just the F6 body cap, can or not ah?
Special for you, $3950, I get the cap for you, I snip it off a F6 body and sell you :bsmilie:

espn said:
Special for you, $3950, I get the cap for you, I snip it off a F6 body and sell you :bsmilie:

On! KRW$3950, gimme my F6 body cap! ;)

Enough of OT liao. The cap can be gotten from Nikon Singapore.

AJ23 said:
On! KRW$3950, gimme my F6 body cap! ;)

Enough of OT liao. The cap can be gotten from Nikon Singapore.

Wah, $3950 for just the cap... cheap sia. ;p

Wonder whats so special about this F6 cap...... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.