Remote for SCV cable TV set top box

Status
Not open for further replies.

alechim

Aug 8, 2004
Redhill
My remote just died on me few days back. Any1 knows of anywhere I can get another, besides going back to SCV (because I think they are blood leechers). Was recommended to go Slim Lim Tower. Any recommendations where and what to get in SL tower?

Was wondering if those universal remote works on cable TV set top box?

alechim said:
My remote just died on me few days back. Any1 knows of anywhere I can get another, besides going back to SCV (because I think they are blood leechers). Was recommended to go Slim Lim Tower. Any recommendations where and what to get in SL tower?

Was wondering if those universal remote works on cable TV set top box?

you can get it xhange at most starhub center

the set-top 7 remote was loaned to you when you subscribe cable TV, so anything spoilt can be exchanged for a new one.

It's FREE-OF-CHARGE as long there's no obvious cracks/dents/abuses on the remote control. Just got 1 changed, the remote also died on me a few days back.

okie..Thanks dudes!
The SCV service centre at Wisma still around right? Can I enxhange it there?

alechim said:
okie..Thanks dudes!
The SCV service centre at Wisma still around right? Can I enxhange it there?

Not sure about Wisma Atria. Was advised to go to Plaza Singapura, Tampines Mall or Starhub Centre.

Wisma Atria has longed being closed down....
Either u can swap at Plaza Singapura or Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate, Blk 28

AJ23 said:
It's FREE-OF-CHARGE as long there's no obvious cracks/dents/abuses on the remote control. Just got 1 changed, the remote also died on me a few days back.

Just go to any Starhub Centre? Need to call them first or not? Is it one-to-one exchange on the spot? :)

Yes, you can exchange it free-of-charge at any of the STARHUB Customer Centre. No need to make any appointment.

Customer Service Centres:
  1. 1 Raffles Place, #B1-02, OUB Centre, Singapore 048616.
    (Open from 9am to 8pm, daily)
  2. 68 Orchard Road, #02-01, Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839. (Open from 10.30am to 9pm, daily)
  3. 4 Tampines Central 5, #02-27/28, Tampines Mall, Singapore 529510(Open from 10.30am to 9pm, daily.)

http://cabletv.starhub.com/eng/general/0,1169,,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.