Remote for C2040 same as other models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylelam77

Apr 7, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Hi, is the remote for the c2040 same as for the other models ie even for olympus film cameras?

Originally posted by kylelam77
Hi, is the remote for the c2040 same as for the other models ie even for olympus film cameras?

i do not know know whether the remote is the same for the film cameras but I believe all the oly digicams are using the same remote.

You can pick up one at $68 at AP :)

hmm, i have one of the oly ones for my film cams. wonder can use or not. Dumb oly helpline is no help. called them up and they out u on hold and in the end only ask u to leave voice msg....

hmm, i have one of the oly ones for my film cams. wonder can use or not. Dumb oly helpline is no help. called them up and they out u on hold and in the end only ask u to leave voice msg....

Is it the RM-1 remote? My C-2100uz is using it...and I'm sure the other Oly DCs can use it too as long as it is supported by the model....

erm... no.. its stated as rc-200 remote control..... does that mean i can't use it? Btw, its got only 1 button on it....

erm... no.. its stated as rc-200 remote control..... does that mean i can't use it? Btw, its got only 1 button on it....

The RM-1 has a a few buttoons.....best is to call up Oly Sg and ask.

tried yesterday but nobody answered during office hour some more. will try again today

Status
Not open for further replies.