remote controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamberry

Feb 2, 2010
just wondering whether anyone is using this wireless remote?
any feedback?

ML-L3.jpg

in terms of responsiveness, what is the max distance btw the cam and u?

These controllers are meant to cover a couple of meters (<5), not more. Otherwise chances are that you might affect other cameras as well. Use it if you need to avoid direct camera contact (avoiding camera shake) or just want to be in the picture as well without waiting 10s :)

Tried around 10-15 meters indoor before. It works ;)

Tried around 10-15 meters indoor before. It works ;)
read from some websites saying that if u select P mode, it will auto-focus before snapping
is it true?

read from some websites saying that if u select P mode, it will auto-focus before snapping
is it true?
If I'm not wrong, this remote when depressed, it acts as the camera's shutter button, it'll auto-focus & when subject is in focus, camera will snap the photo as in like you were depressing the camera's shutter button. I shoot in manual mode.
I'll pre-focus then use the remote.

These controllers are meant to cover a couple of meters (<5), not more. Otherwise chances are that you might affect other cameras as well. Use it if you need to avoid direct camera contact (avoiding camera shake) or just want to be in the picture as well without waiting 10s :)

Just reading up on this today also. One more feature (that I need and it has) is the ability to use Bulb Mode by pressing once, and stop by another press. :)

If I'm not wrong, this remote when depressed, it acts as the camera's shutter button, it'll auto-focus & when subject is in focus, camera will snap the photo as in like you were depressing the camera's shutter button. I shoot in manual mode.
I'll pre-focus then use the remote.
thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.